When does the discount offer run out?

Just seen that the discount offer is extended. Awesome!
Didn't see when it runs out though. Not awesome!
:o

If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be good.
:)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I find it kind of disheartening. It probably means that the release has been postponed.
  • edited June 2010
    Raum wrote: »
    I find it kind of disheartening. It probably means that the release has been postponed.

Or alternatively, they're hoping more people will buy it, either because the turnout so far is disappointing, or overwhelming.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    I read somewhere that it will remain until the game is released.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm just waiting they resolve a problem with my Free S&M S2 DVD to make an order with a bunch of things... I hope the game isn't released before that!
  • edited June 2010
    I'd pre-order, but this is one series I'm getting on iPad. So I can't pre-order that.
  • edited June 2010
    I would pre-order but I can't deside what to get with the 50% off since I already have all the games and the Surfin' the Highway comic.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr Nutt wrote: »
    I would pre-order but I can't deside what to get with the 50% off since I already have all the games and the Surfin' the Highway comic.

I recommend the Book of Grickle. I've only recently recieved it in the post and it's great! It has great art, great humour, and as a plus it's hardback!
  • edited June 2010
    And the S&M Animated Series is also not bad! Just got it yesterday :)

By the way, since you already have all the games.. I assume you also have the Season 3 free episode cupon? May I have it please? :)

PM me if yes :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.