New Puzzle Agent Screenshots!

I was browsing Telltale's picture place and they just recently put out new pictures.

Diner Puzzle

Glori Puzzle

Gnegative Puzzle

Hidden Person <--- They haven't turned their leafs from the short, have they?

Puzzled Patron

Tapeworm Puzzle

Nelson's Changed Office

I think we're going to have an announcement soon? I hope so, this game looks awesome!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    This game is looking better. I wasn't that enthusiastic when I bought it but now I think I'll enjoy it very much.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh boy, this can't come soon enough!
  • edited June 2010
    Ah! There's nothing I like better than a raw steak, toadstool and chocolate cake for dinner! Coupled with the tapeworm puzzle, I think it's safe to assume Scoggins is not a gourmet paradise.
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    Ah! There's nothing I like better than a raw steak, toadstool and chocolate cake for dinner! Coupled with the tapeworm puzzle, I think it's safe to assume Scoggins is not a gourmet paradise.

...what's wrong with chocolate cake?
    Also, who said it was for dinner? Are you influenced by the fact the meal was served in a diner?
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    ...what's wrong with chocolate cake?
    Also, who said it was for dinner? Are you influenced by the fact the meal was served in a diner?
    I know, right? I eat a raw steak for breakfast every morning, after all.
  • edited June 2010
    I just couldn't eat a whole steak for breakfast. I'm not ready to eat much until after 10 or 11 at least. And everyone knows that you can't pair steak tartar with chocolate cake! It'd have to be a vanilla Grand Mariner souffle.
  • edited June 2010
    I wasn't thinking breakfast, I was thinking lunch. I mean, it's the exact same meal except at a different time.

And chocolate cake is ALWAYS a good option for dessert. Heathen.
  • edited June 2010
    I wasn't thinking breakfast, I was thinking lunch. I mean, it's the exact same meal except at a different time.

And chocolate cake is ALWAYS a good option for dessert. Heathen.

Hey now, such harsh words over meal times! We should all just eat what is good for the soul...

Ah who am I kidding? It's dessert, you don't eat it at dinner! Only at the end!!!!
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    This game is looking better. I wasn't that enthusiastic when I bought it but now I think I'll enjoy it very much.

Yes, I only bought it so that Surfin' the Highway would be cheaper, but now I think I'm gonna love this game!

OT: It's 2 cents cheaper to buy Surfin the Highway and Puzzle Agent then only buy Surfin' the Highway xD
  • edited June 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    Yes, I only bought it so that Surfin' the Highway would be cheaper, but now I think I'm gonna love this game!

OT: It's 2 cents cheaper to buy Surfin the Highway and Puzzle Agent then only buy Surfin' the Highway xD

One of the reasons I bought it too... except I was looking for an excuse to buy Surfing the Highway and I knew I would buy Puzzle Agent anyway.

And think about it! With a whole two cents invested in the bank, in just a few short centuries, you could have a dollar!:D
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    YAY!!!! xD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.