Sam & Max's Relationship

124»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    guys why do you keep sayin sam n max r gay? i dont agree with the op sam n max arnt gay
  • edited June 2010
    guys why do you keep sayin sam n max r gay? i dont agree with the op sam n max arnt gay

why are you being so stupid and I am going to tell you what we have told everyone else NOONE IS CALLING SAM AND MAX GAY THIS ISJUST A DISCUSSION A BOUT THEIR NONE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP AND NOTHING ELSE!
  • edited June 2010
    jaden you need to chill out and realize what's sarcasm.
  • edited June 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    why are you being so stupid and I am going to tell you what we have told everyone else NOONE IS CALLING SAM AND MAX GAY THIS ISJUST A DISCUSSION A BOUT THEIR NONE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP AND NOTHING ELSE!

escuse me they used the word relationship i think u know what that means ;) ;) ;)
  • edited June 2010
    escuse me they used the word relationship i think u know what that means ;) ;) ;)

Wow, Dashing. Either you've received blunt trauma to the language centers of your brain; or your spelling, grammar and logic have devolved to that of an American teenage girl. Well done. I'll be sure to inform Doctor Suchong of this breakthrough in neuroscience.

Also, they're totally gay. I mean, look at Sam's tie.
  • edited June 2010
    Also, they're totally gay. I mean, look at Sam's tie.
    I wonder who is the bottom in thier relationship. I'm tempted to say Max because he is the smaller and cuter one, but I could see Sam in that role... *drools*
  • edited June 2010
    Ophenix wrote: »
    I wonder who is the bottom in thier relationship. I'm tempted to say Max because he is the smaller and cuter one, but I could see Sam in that role... *drools*

Look, I'm pretty sure Max would be crushed if he weren't the top. Now, if you will pardon me, I'm off to acquire a bottle of bleach for my cranial cavity. I'll be back later, because of Vita-Chambers.
  • edited June 2010
    Look, I'm pretty sure Max would be crushed if he weren't the top.
    Nonsense. They would obviously go doggie style =^.~=
  • edited June 2010
    Sam:They Calling us gay this is ridiculous
    Max:I will go there and bite them with my sarpy teeth
    Sam:I have a better idea :calls someone:
    Sam:Yes Telltale forum assistant i want to ban the following members :says usernames:
    Forum assistant:BANNED
    (i wish this would be real and all the haters get banned)
  • edited June 2010
    Nonsense. They would obviously go doggie style =^.~=

what.
    Sam:Yes Telltale forum assistant i want to ban the following members :says usernames:

what?
  • edited June 2010

You do realize, don't you, that saying they're gay isn't necessarily being a hater? You are such a small minded parasite if you are actually so prejudiced against homosexuals. I hope you wear a mark of shame, Parasite. The city will soon forget you.

Also, Ophenix... Um... You really have taken this idea to heart, haven't you? I really hope you don't have a deviantart or something. This is something I don't think the Internet is prepared to see brought to life.
  • edited June 2010
    I think this thread has gone too in apropriate ,this is why I was all serious in telling peiople off,young children read thjis!
  • edited June 2010
    I can't believe uve all had such a serious conversation on such an absurd subject.

Sam and Max are not gay.

FULL STOP
  • edited June 2010
    I think this thread has gone too in apropriate ,this is why I was all serious in telling peiople off,young children read thjis!

other than ophniex's "did you just say that out loud?" comments, I don't think there was anything here that's particularly worth thinking of the children for.
  • edited June 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    other than ophniex's "did you just say that out loud?" comments, I don't think there was anything here that's particularly worth thinking of the children for.

It's true. Why, I've even been comparatively well behaved.

tabstis wrote: »
    I can't believe uve all had such a serious conversation on such an absurd subject.

Sam and Max are not gay.

FULL STOP

Your typing is terrible.
  • edited June 2010
    I was only comenting on ophenix's posts wasn't it made clear?sorry.
  • edited June 2010
    I was only comenting on ophenix's posts wasn't it made clear?sorry.

Your typing is terrible.
  • edited June 2010
    Can we not tear at each other's throats like rabid animals? All of this bickering is very unnecessary.

I have already said that I don't personally see either as falling into any particular sexual orientation, but if people want to debate whether or not they're gay, I think they have the right to. This thread is titled "Sam & Max's Relationship", not "Sam & Max's Bromance", or "Sam & Max's Romantic Relationship".

Every person in this thread has the right to express his or her views on the matter--their relationship, be it platonic or romantic--and telling someone that he or she can't just because it's not what you agree with is hypocritical and misleading.
  • edited June 2010
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Can we not tear at each other's throats like rabid animals? All of this bickering is very unnecessary.

I have already said that I don't personally see either as falling into any particular sexual orientation, but if people want to debate whether or not they're gay, I think they have the right to. This thread is titled "Sam & Max's Relationship", not "Sam & Max's Bromance", or "Sam & Max's Romantic Relationship".

Every person in this thread has the right to express his or her views on the matter--their relationship, be it platonic or romantic--and telling someone that he or she can't just because it's not what you agree with is hypocritical and misleading.

Who are you calling a rabid animal? I have a human avatar.
  • edited June 2010
    Your typing is terrible.

There is only 2 mistakes.
  • edited June 2010
    There is only 2 mistakes.

There are only two mistakes and I am a horrible person.

FTFY
  • edited June 2010
    you are EVIL!
  • edited June 2010
    you are EVIL!

You're just now figuring that out?
  • edited June 2010
    You're just now figuring that out?

well you're avatar seems normal and you can't specify tone on a thread so...
    yeah.

P.S. my ninja is going to attack you.
  • edited June 2010
    well you're avatar seems normal and you can't specify tone on a thread so...
    yeah.

P.S. my ninja is going to attack you.

Your typing is terrible. This means your opinion doesn't matter.
    Also, ninjas can't swim and I live underwater.
  • edited June 2010
    Stop bullying jaden or me and him will team up with Sam and Max (we've been to the cinema with them ;) ) and will invade your underwater base with our giant aquatic platypuses. :D
  • edited June 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Stop bullying jaden or me and him will team up with Sam and Max (we've been to the cinema with them ;) ) and will invade your underwater base with our giant aquatic platypuses. :D

Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.
  • edited June 2010
    Ok, look. I know what you mean by team up. You guys won't be in a mood to invade anything, especially once the booze begins to flow.

ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?
  • edited June 2010
    ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

Do you KNOW how old I am?

No, not really. Go away.
  • edited June 2010
    I have just as much, in fact more right than you in this thread as I was first here so you go away.
  • edited June 2010
    I'm sure theres some sort of innuendo here, for somthing... I'm just not sure what XD
  • edited June 2010
    I have just as much, in fact more right than you in this thread as I was first here so you go away.

Yes, but I don't type like a brain damaged splicer. Also, I am of sufficient age to handle the adult content this thread now contains. You fit neither of these requirements.
  • edited June 2010
    you shouldn't be wriiting adult aimed conent when people just started sugesting at sex in the MI fan-art thread they were gven a warning, now people can outright say it and it's just not on.
  • edited June 2010
    you shouldn't be writig adult aimed conent when people just stared sugesting at sex in the mi fan art thread they were gven a warning, now people can outright say it,it is just not on.

I'm sorry, but your typing really is awful and I refuse to damage my brain by reading it. Write better and maybe your opinion will matter.
  • edited June 2010
    I fixed it, happy?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2010
    Whoops I think we're done here. Some interesting posts in this thread, but you guys have become terrible in the last few months with horribly derailing conversations.
This discussion has been closed.