Have episodes 2 & 3 been delayed on the iPad?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Ben wrote: »
    Unfortunately, as Psy said, episode 2 is even shinier than episode 1 and will require even more engineering time to get running on the iPad. I'd love to work on this, but at the moment we have kind of a lot going on. I REALLY want to get it out eventually though.

As a hint from one iOS dev to another - please bear in mind that when iOS 4 comes to the iPad, you will most probably need to work with even less memory than now. We're talking about around 20 MB less on the iPhone 3G - seems reasonable to assume that it's going to be somewhere along the same lines on the iPad.
  • edited July 2010
    shurlogg wrote: »
    As a hint from one iOS dev to another - please bear in mind that when iOS 4 comes to the iPad, you will most probably need to work with even less memory than now. We're talking about around 20 MB less on the iPhone 3G - seems reasonable to assume that it's going to be somewhere along the same lines on the iPad.

We aren't even certain what the details of iOS 4 for iPad will look like. Some of the features may not even make the transition... I now for a fact all the camera related features as well as the backgrounds won't.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.