• edited June 2010
    Ehem.

OoooEEEEooo.

That is all.
  • edited June 2010
    <insert standard Grickle scream here>

Carry on.
  • edited June 2010
    I was just about to post this. Damn you. Also yeah here is the website they are from

http://www.whoarethehiddenpeople.com/

Still on the fence as to whether this game is a purchase for me.
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    ^^ The link's in the first post xD
  • edited June 2010
    I actually like those videos. That was actually entertaining.
  • edited June 2010
    Creepy Gnomes freak me out. Really loving the look of Puzzle Agent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQguh_fl3-8&feature=related
  • edited June 2010
    Now I have to sleep with lights on.....

.....if I can still sleep!
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder if this Rob guy will show up in Puzzle Agent... According to his profile, he's from Wisconsin, so I guess it could happen.
  • edited June 2010
    I don't trust this "Rob" guy. He says he's from Wisconsin, yet he has footage from New Jersey and EVP, which I don't technically know what that is, from San Rafael! Neither of these places are in Wisconsin! I'm pretty sure! Seems to me that this "Rob" bears investigating ...
  • edited June 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    I don't trust this "Rob" guy. He says he's from Wisconsin, yet he has footage from New Jersey and EVP, which I don't technically know what that is, from San Rafael! Neither of these places are in Wisconsin! I'm pretty sure! Seems to me that this "Rob" bears investigating ...

EVP stands for (electronic voice phenomena.) which are noises/voices captured by like the electricity or energy in the air, and that's how they capture ghosts/demons or what have you on tape. the only reason i know that is cause i watch ghost hunters and they describe it at least a half a dozen times an episode haha
  • edited June 2010
    jhuddy wrote: »
    EVP stands for (electronic voice phenomena.) which are noises/voices captured by like the electricity or energy in the air, and that's how they capture ghosts/demons or what have you on tape. the only reason i know that is cause i watch ghost hunters and they describe it at least a half a dozen times an episode haha

lol i know what you mean, it feels like every minute they cut to Grant or someone explaining what evp is.
  • edited June 2010
    Sooooo ... they leave a tape recorder in a room and it picks up noises? Isn't ... that the point of a tape recorder? :confused:
  • edited June 2010
    Sooooo ... they leave a tape recorder in a room and it picks up noises? Isn't ... that the point of a tape recorder? :confused:

The idea is that it can record voices or other unexplainable sounds while there is no one in the room. Like, say, crazy gnomish whispering. Spooky, I know.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, right, so it's gnomes, not just wind against the microphone, my bad! I'm new to this paranormal thing. Normal stuff confuses me enough as it is. So where do you think the ghosts fit into the whole, Hidden People thing?
  • edited June 2010
    So where do you think the ghosts fit into the whole, Hidden People thing?

Maybe they're undead gnomes?
  • edited June 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    lol i know what you mean, it feels like every minute they cut to Grant or someone explaining what evp is.

haha i know its pretty ridiculous, but that show just keeps drawing me back for some reason.
  • edited June 2010
    jhuddy wrote: »
    haha i know its pretty ridiculous, but that show just keeps drawing me back for some reason.

Yea, i like it, I watch it whenever its on
  • edited June 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    Yea, i like it, I watch it whenever its on

yah ive been watching it for about five years now haha
  • edited June 2010
    When I was a kid I used to imagine that little creatures lived in the cracks of sidewalks underground.... nothing creepy or scary.... in my mind they were like Smurfs or Fraggles...
  • edited June 2010
    Fraggles that want to EAT YOUR SOUL!

Kidding. Carry on.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.