Cuteness

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    They're so adorable when they're beating criminals into submission with the butts of their guns or shooting holes in anything that moves! :)

now THAT's my definition of cuteness !
  • edited July 2010
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Max seemed genuinely concerned; no jokes or snark, only a wavering utter of "Sam!"

I remember that! :eek: Max sounded so sad...I think that's one of the only times he's ever panicked about anything. The only other time I can remember is in that episode of the cartoon, "A Glitch in Time," when he can't find Sam and started growing hysterical. I just wanted to hug him, if I didn't think he'd rip my head off for touching him.

They can be really adorable when they're sad. Like in "Bad Day on the Moon," when Max gets zapped by the laser grid. Sam looks so totally heartbroken in the page that follows. Or in when Sam's
    in his personal hell, and Max isn't with him.

Does anyone else think that it's incredibly sweet that Sam's idea of the most horrible thing in the world is
    living without Max?
    Sure, he also threw the
    Peeper's being his partner, instead
    thing in there, but it's still kind of heartwarming. In a roundabout way.
  • edited July 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    There's a scene in Ice Station Santa when they're climbing the topiary up to Santa's chimney, and Max throws himself onto Sam's back for a piggy back ride. I always find that scene adorable.

Same here. Made me use the topiary several times just to see it over and over and squee. ^_^

I'd love to squeeze the stuffing out of both of them. They're adorable little psychopaths. ^_^
  • edited July 2010
    Sam and Max are very cute, especially in their relationship with each other. Most of the moments I thought were the cutest have already been said, though.

I thought Sam flinching when Max hugged him at the end of 106 was cute because he quickly recovered and said that Max was his best friend too. It's like it doesn't matter if he doesn't like being touched, because it's Max. Or something.
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Also, speaking of 106, remember when Sam was
    shot off in the lunar lander
    ? Max seemed genuinely concerned; no jokes or snark, only a wavering utter of "Sam!"

I remember being very surprised at that, mostly because Max spends the majority of that face-off relatively unconcerned. It might have had something to do with the fact that Sam was no longer in his line of sight - whatever the reason, I thought it was very sweet.
    Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Also, I agree with light_rises, little Sam and Max are really, really cute. Pity they don't appear enough to get friendship moments. Max beating up the bully who beat up Sam in Terror on the Tanbark was good, even if he got the wrong person.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.