The Unofficial *Official* Puzzle Agent Waiting Thread!!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Probably before 6:30
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale!!!! We know you are monitoring the thread! Give us a message on the progress of puzzle agent!
  • edited June 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »
    Is it really coming out today? It's 6:30...

I can say with 100% certainty it is coming out today unless it doesn't.
  • edited June 2010
    I am already to go... just updated all my drivers!
  • edited June 2010
    there have to be telltale moderators online. Quic! say something that would get their attention.
  • edited June 2010
    Supagreen wrote: »
    there have to be telltale moderators online. Quic! say something that would get their attention.

Look a three headed monkey violating the heavenly temple!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Since I wont make the 5AM deadline anyway (including DL time if it releases now that is, it's just 3.30AM) I guess I will go sleep too.
    I expect to find Puzzle Agent in my My Games section when I wake up...
  • edited June 2010
    Whoo. I'll wait with you all if you'll be nice to me...
  • edited June 2010
    GASP! thats some bad stuff there superball.
  • edited June 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Whoo. I'll wait with you all if you'll be nice to me...

Nope. Just having your presence here is mocking us. :p
  • edited June 2010
    Nope. Just having your presence here is mocking us. :p

Really? Cool! :D
  • edited June 2010
    zoot! we promise to play nicely, tompravetz.
  • edited June 2010
    zoot! we promise to play nicely, tompravetz.

No C4?
  • edited June 2010
    No C4?

Nope. Saving that for 4th of July. :p
  • edited June 2010
    no C4. But you might wake up with claymores in your house tommorow. I cant make any promises.
  • edited June 2010
    look, if I remember well, when Rise of the Pirate God was about to come out, TTG waited until 2:00 am to release it, and I am not kidding. So maybe in 15 minute we'll be playing Puzzle Agent.

By the way, what do you think about the hidden people?
  • edited June 2010
    nelson is on facebook again
  • edited June 2010
    look, if I remember well, when Rise of the Pirate God was about to come out, TTG waited until 2:00 am to release it, and I am not kidding. So maybe in 15 minute we'll be playing Puzzle Agent.

By the way, what do you think about the hidden people?

Not Much
    Though I've played the game.
  • edited June 2010
    Hidden people are cool.
  • edited June 2010
    why wont nelson accept my friend request? and where is my game?
  • edited June 2010
    Nelson's on FB right now. Probably accepting friend requests. And the game should be out any minute now, if my guesstimation is correct.
  • edited June 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    Nelson's on FB right now. Probably accepting friend requests. And the game should be out any minute now, if my guesstimation is correct.
    and now he is gone
  • edited June 2010
    too bad.
  • edited June 2010
    Nope - he's away, but still signed in. Usually he's in for a half a second, then he's offline. And even then, you can be on facebook but not signed into facebook chat.
  • edited June 2010
    i guess. but i wish he would stay away. away at scoggins!
  • edited June 2010
    Four hours ago he said he was getting some gum as a last minute thing, implying heavily he was on his way to the plane out. three to four hoursi s the length of a flight from DC to Minnesota. I think that we're in the home stretch here, and that he IS in Scoggins.
  • edited June 2010
    ahhhh yeah mayzbe.
  • edited June 2010
    Now he just needs to do his investigation, record it, return home, and release the game. XD
  • edited June 2010
    that is a long process. i want my game. 7 o' clock in telltaleville.
  • edited June 2010
    Now he just needs to do his investigation, record it, return home, and release the game. XD

Or maybe it's meant that the game comes out when he starts his investigation? Sort of a realtime thing?
  • edited June 2010
    well then it should be started by now.
  • edited June 2010
    Maybe he's driving to a motel, or unpacking, or he just got off the plane. We dunno at what point the game really starts. Aside from the bit we saw in the trailer with the astronaut, but that doesn't count because if it did, we'd have to watch the entire plane flight.
  • edited June 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    Or maybe it's meant that the game comes out when he starts his investigation? Sort of a realtime thing?

I was just making a joke... :(
  • edited June 2010
    im sorta fallin asleep on my comptuer chair. but svu is on soooo.... i will be awake for at least another hour.
  • edited June 2010
    I was just making a joke... :(

I know you were, Pravetz. But I was just making sure. And also being a jerk. Inadvertently. Sorry.
  • edited June 2010
    Nice, Yadda.
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    im sorta fallin asleep on my comptuer chair. but svu is on soooo.... i will be awake for at least another hour.

It feels so good to be in Australia right now. 12:08pm, just about to grab some lunch ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Well the next best thing for my is outback steakhouse but i dont wanna drive.
  • edited June 2010
    I noticed a few of the telltale staff have joined a group on facebook called "US Department of Puzzle Research"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Department-of-Puzzle-Research/128212033886327?v=desc
Sign in to comment in this discussion.