Who at Telltale is in the NPL?

NPL, of course, being the National Puzzler's League.

You don't throw around the phrases acrostical enigma or Baltimore transdeletion lightly! :)

That reminds me, I need to go finish my latest copy of the Enigma.

Comments

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2010
    NPL, of course, being the National Puzzler's League.

You don't throw around the phrases acrostical enigma or Baltimore transdeletion lightly! :)

That reminds me, I need to go finish my latest copy of the Enigma.

Actually, you can thank Kid Beyond (Andrew Chaiken) for those references! While recording in the studio, he decided to improv a bit and throw in some terms that NPLers would appreciate!
  • edited July 2010
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Actually, you can thank Kid Beyond (Andrew Chaiken) for those references! While recording in the studio, he decided to improv a bit and throw in some terms that NPLers would appreciate!

It was nice to be in on a joke that a tiny, tiny percentage of players would actually get. Thanks!
  • edited July 2010
    MarkDarin wrote: »

Kid Beyond is my hero.
  • edited July 2010
    It was nice to be in on a joke that a tiny, tiny percentage of players would actually get. Thanks!

These are my favorite kinds of jokes. Just the idea that a joke is referencing something ridiculously obscure or is something generally nobody in the world would get makes it that much funnier to me. Like only five people are going to get this joke, but man, they are going to get it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.