"S" is for...? Speculation Thread Dragon

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Surely it's Skunkape? I mean, he made her his Queen and everyfink.

AJB

If you talked to her more than telling her, indirectly, that Skun'ka'pe had the keys, she would say that she was going out to meet her boyfriend when Skun'ka'pe kidnapped her.
  • edited July 2010
    Originally Posted by Hatley
    The "S" is for Sucks.

Originally Posted By The Strong Sad
    Haha! That's what I though of too when I first saw this thread

That is what I thought as well, although I was going to say "The S is for Sucks Dragon".
  • edited July 2010
    double post
  • edited July 2010
    Something tells me that only Sal out of the suspects would write like he did for the note.
    • The note says he's not human
    • Satan would be more of a seducer than a romantic
    • We don't know much about Yog-Soggoth yet, except that he's an Eldritch god trapped in another dimension
    • Shambling Corporate Presence seems too childlike to me. If he had any feelings towards human women (or demons resembling human women), I doubt he'd be subtle about it, more touchy-feely.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm guessing S stands for Yog "S"oggoth, or Soggy for short. :P
  • edited July 2010
    Statue of Abe Lincoln
  • edited July 2010
    Pak-Man wrote: »
    Statue of Abe Lincoln

He (the head) still thinks of himself as human. Plus he and Sybil are on honeymoon.
  • edited July 2010
    who is S ??? and why is everyone saying its Sal ??? and who does stinky keep texting to ?? i dont think its sal he got fired and he works for peperweght .. its somebody else
  • edited July 2010
    Originally posted by Gogeta504
    who is S ??? and why is everyone saying its Sal ??? and who does stinky keep texting to ?? i dont think its sal he got fired and he works for peperweght .. its somebody else

He, got fired, doesn't mean they still don't like each other. Girl Stinky got rid of him because of Grandpa Stinky. Sal then got hired by Papierwaite. Doesn't make him evil. He certainly doesn't sound evil, unless Telltale have a surprise.

I do think it is possibly Sal, he may be attractive to females in the Sam & Max world. It is a weird and random world, so anything is possible.
  • edited July 2010
    Hm. In 205 (What's new...?), Girl Stinky denies knowing any Sal only AFTER Grandpa Stinky, who doesn't like cockroaches in the kitchen, has returned. Presumably, she pretended she didn't care or know any Sal in order to fool Grandpa Stinky into thinking she really didn't care for Sal.

In 301 (Penal Zone), she claims that Grandpa Stinky won't be a problem anymore soon... that may hint she's going to get rid of him, but what if...

...Is she planning to elope with Sal?!
  • edited July 2010
    S stands for Sal - another clue is the Mermaid and the Cockroach poster in the back of the theater in 302.

Sal is a cockroach.
    Stinky was originally planned to be a mermaid and wears a mermaid apron.
  • edited July 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    S stands for Sal - another clue is the Mermaid and the Cockroach poster in the back of the theater in 302.

Sal is a cockroach.

Hey, good catch!
  • edited July 2010

Sal is a cockroach.

Oh Im Jee.

It makes sense, in a warped sort of way.l
  • edited July 2010

Sal is a cockroach.

Yes, I just checked it out. It's true about the poster.

I guess that blows away my theory about Superball and Stinky teaming up to get the Toybox.

Although her saying "I like power" in 303 still strikes me as too suspicious... but maybe it's another Red Herring.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure Sal and Stinky have some kind of plot... although I really dont want Sal to turn out evil.
  • edited July 2010
    I think this should be closed. If you watch the trailer (for episode 4), Stinky is upset about Grandpa Stinky for firing Sal. So that may explain it.
  • edited July 2010
    Sal is a clone of The Bug if they where trig to clone sam sins season 1 they may have add The Bug DNA to make a giant cockroach buy antecedent and girl shrink took him in buy season 2 and made him the chef
    ps didn't now where to put this
  • edited July 2010
    kane wrote: »
    Sal is a clone of The Bug if they where trig to clone sam sins season 1 they may have add The Bug DNA to make a giant cockroach buy antecedent and girl shrink took him in buy season 2 and made him the chef
    ps didn't now where to put this

That's what I think too. Devil's Playhouse? Cockroach having a blackmail opportunity?

Suspicious.
  • edited July 2010
    I just had a thought about the power core in the sewer. What if Sal is the really nice guy we still all know him as BUT Stinky is the evil one who is scheming. Perhaps Sal is clueless to this.
  • edited July 2010
    SmileMan64 wrote: »
    In 301 (Penal Zone), she claims that Grandpa Stinky won't be a problem anymore soon... that may hint she's going to get rid of him, but what if...

Hey, when Grandpa Stinky said "That girl's gonna be the death of me," Girl Stinky did say, "That's the idea!"
  • edited July 2010
    Who the heck changed the name of the thread?
  • edited July 2010
    Wait, Sam + The Bug = Sal?
  • edited July 2010
    it a potability and have we herd of giant roaches before no but giant dog and we have seen a tocking roaches aka the bug gust saying
  • edited July 2010
    Well, everyone, S has been revealed in 304.
    And it isn't the S Is For Sucks dragon.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.