Too easy?

Ok, let me start off by saying that I suck at puzzles. Seriously, Sudoku makes me want to rip my hair out, and I literally spent days on some of the puzzles in games like 7th Guest and stuff. They frustrate me to no end, and I thought I would hate Puzzle Agent, because I'd spend so much time annoyed at the puzzles.

However, I found Puzzle Agent almost boringly easy. I only got stumped (briefly) on three puzzles (two of them, because the rules weren't explained clearly enough).

Am I the only one who found this way too easy? I'm not asking for hair-pulling, mind-numbing frustration, but a little bit of a challenge would be nice. Seeing as it has a built-in hint system, I think that any future installments in a potential Puzzle Agent series could stand to be much more difficult.

As for the atmosphere...love it!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    meh. I thought it was fine. Some I would find out instantly, others I would put random answers untill one worked.
  • edited July 2010
    Too easy?

Nope. Unless you posted in the wrong section (and meant S&M).
  • edited July 2010
    The Leg wrote: »
    meh. I thought it was fine. Some I would find out instantly, others I would put random answers untill one worked.

This.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.