season 2 ideas

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I'd like to see a full story arc; preferably one centering around the Compé, since we know so little about it due to the hiatuses... maybe have it as the season antagonist and final boss? Then make it all just a dream again, and have Strong Bad remark that he really needs to stop having such weird dreams.

And also one of the following parody episodes:

Metal Gear Strong
    Strong Bad's Flying Circus
    Mystery Strong Bad Theater 3860
    Strong Bad Conquers the Internet
    [with parody sites as locations]
    Strong Bad Vs. Capcom

I want royalties if any of this comes to be! ...Not really.
  • edited December 2010
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Strong Bad Conquers the Internet[/I] [with parody sites as locations]

4chan and ED? I thought Homestar Runner was a family friendly franchise.
  • edited December 2010
    Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People 2 : Travel in Time
    Episode 1: Back in Time
    Episode 2 : The Future
    Episode 3: Right Time, Wrong Line
    Episode 4: Forward to the Past
    Episode 5: God Save The Cheat
  • edited December 2010
    bttffan wrote: »
    Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People 2 : Travel in Time
    Episode 1: Back in Time
    Episode 2 : The Future
    Episode 3: Right Time, Wrong Line
    Episode 4: Forward to the Past
    Episode 5: God Save The Cheat

No time travel. I dont care if you like back to the future.

Telltale has done enough with time travel what with season 2 of sam and max having time travel, and back to the future, plus season 3 had a form of time travel with episode 2.

No more time travel.
  • edited December 2010
    an idea hit me!:D :cool: what if a season two episode started with strong bad hanging over spikes and homestars looks like hes gone nuts after finding out that because he found out that in homestar ruiner he was responseible for everything:mad: then homestar exsplains everything and you go back in time to fix it without getting noticed :cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: then out of no where marizpan comes and you do the same thing next episode!
  • edited December 2010
    hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh
  • edited January 2011
    how about "back to the runner"?
    I say this company needs more time travel game besides back to the future the game.
    if they had more time travel games,i would buy them all.
  • edited January 2011
    Has anyone notice that the Strong Bad main site hasn't had any new cartoons in a very long time. Rumor has it the creator all but retired. If this is true, then you will probably never see a second season. It's a shame, though, to see such a franchise die out. It was good while it lasted.
  • edited January 2011
    Kainchild wrote: »
    Has anyone notice that the Strong Bad main site hasn't had any new cartoons in a very long time. Rumor has it the creator all but retired. If this is true, then you will probably never see a second season. It's a shame, though, to see such a franchise die out. It was good while it lasted.

Hate to break it to you, but they just put out two new Decemberween toons a few weeks ago.
  • edited February 2011
    how bout homsar vs senour cardgage
Sign in to comment in this discussion.