Steam + Puzzle Agent= Love

In case no one else has heard, Puzzle Agent is now on steam for both platforms, and it's 10% off for a while!

You may all post your squeels of excitement now.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    This is what I've been waiting for. :3
  • edited July 2010
    YES

I bought my copy as soon as it was released. The 10% off is also nice!

But now I have both Puzzle Agent and Monkey Island 2 : Special Edition to complete :/
  • edited July 2010
    Sadly, if they do end up making this a series, you won't be eligible for the season upgrade, nor will you be eligible for the end-of-season DVD. :(
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Sadly, if they do end up making this a series, you won't be eligible for the season upgrade, nor will you be eligible for the end-of-season DVD. :(

I highly doubt this will actually be part of the new Season, if there is one. That would kind of be lazy on Telltale's part.
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    I highly doubt this will actually be part of the new Season, if there is one. That would kind of be lazy on Telltale's part.

:confused: Isn't it supposed to be a pilot episode for a possible season?
  • edited July 2010
    thom-22 wrote: »
    :confused: Isn't it supposed to be a pilot episode for a possible season?

Yes, but the pilot episode isn't required to be the first episode in the story arc.
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Yes, but the pilot episode isn't required to be the first episode in the story arc.

No, but I would have to guess that the pilot would still be on the DVD if they went ahead with a full season.
  • edited July 2010
    thom-22 wrote: »
    No, but I would have to guess that the pilot would still be on the DVD if they went ahead with a full season.
    Agreed. Most likely, the pilot is really Episode 1 in a full-season scenario (the filename is Grickle101.exe, after all).
  • edited July 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    Agreed. Most likely, the pilot is really Episode 1 in a full-season scenario (the filename is Grickle101.exe, after all).

It's entirely possible that the pilot will remain 101 and the full season will start at 201. That's how Aeon Flux turned out. The pilot was considered "Season 1", the shorts were considered "Season 2", and the string of full episodes were considered "Season 3". It may not turn out like that, but it's not out of the question.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.