Scoggins Erasers billboard in Sam & Max 301

I just noticed a billboard for Scoggins Erasers near the Pawn Shop in The Penal Zone. I love cross-game promotion like this.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    I just noticed a billboard for Scoggins Erasers near the Pawn Shop in The Penal Zone. I love cross-game promotion like this.

Then you must be one of TTG/Lucasarts' biggest fans. That mess is in just about every game. I like it, too. It gives me the impression the characters might meet each other someday, like some sort of TTG Justice League.
  • edited July 2010
    alexonfyre wrote: »
    It gives me the impression the characters might meet each other someday, like some sort of TTG Justice League.

Hmmm... that could be disastrous.
  • edited July 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Hmmm... that could be disastrous.

Disastrously awesome.
  • edited July 2010
    Disastrously awesome.

No, I'll stick to what I said before.

Crossovers very rarely work, especially if the characters are from completely different worlds.
  • edited July 2010
    300px-star_wars.jpg
  • edited July 2010
    Obviously jp's point is that it would be awesome, just like every episode of The Muppet Show ever produced.
  • edited July 2010
    super smash brothers was awesome
  • edited July 2010
    Imagine that S&M find some sort of voodoo craziness going on in the Caribbean, and they head down there to stop it. While down there they meet Guybrush (NPC) and they have to stop the whatever artifact of evil voodoo.
    Then, there is a season of ToMI which tells Guybrush's side of the same story.
    Seems like it would work for me. Imagine the crossover jokes ("WTF? How did Guybrush get there?" *two months later* "Ohhhhhhh!")
  • edited July 2010
    Here's my (incredibly long and stupid) idea:

When Wallace builds a transporter, it malfuctions and sends the Bone cousins to the Caribbean. There, they mistakenly release LeChuck. Meanwhile, Strong Bad, who is now in the Valley, has to battle red gnomes. LeChuck brainwashes Nelson Tethers into robbing banks(by mistake also brainwashing Dunk), using the money to enter a poker tournament in Miami. If he wins with a set of cursed cards he created, time traveling zombie dinosaurs in DeLoreans will appear, and be under his control. When Sam and Max hear of this, they try to solve it, but not if the local CSI does first, being tipped off by Wallace, who has been watching the whole thing through his teleporter. Meanwhile, Guybrush, who is now in FCUSA, has to find a way to escape, after seeing the tournament on TV. EDIT: The heroes are helped from behind-the-scenes by a time-traveling Doc Brown and Marty Mcfly.
  • edited July 2010
    Meanwhile, Guybrush, who is now in FCUSA, has to find a way to escape, after seeing the tournament on TV.

Freedom Club USA?
  • edited July 2010
    alexonfyre wrote: »
    Freedom Club USA?

No. FCUSA means Free Country, USA(where Strong Bad lives).
  • edited July 2010
    Quick someone draw all of the TTG characters in the style of grickle...
  • edited July 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Quick someone draw all of the TTG characters in the style of grickle...

Yes. Someone do this now.
  • edited July 2010
    Just in case anyone wanted a screenshot...

23jn5ar.png
  • edited July 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    Just in case anyone wanted a screenshot...

If you move further to the right, you can see the left-hand side of the billboard.
  • edited July 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    The final part of Leisure Suit Larry 3 must be your idea of heaven then :D

Anyway, I agree... that kind of stuff is cool.
  • edited July 2010
    Armakuni wrote: »
    The final part of Leisure Suit Larry 3 must be your idea of heaven then :D

Never actually played any Leisure Suit Larry games, so I wouldn't know. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.