Interview - What Does Graham Annable Think Of Puzzle Agent?

Hey guys!

I have just interviewed Graham Annable again, this time specifically about Puzzle Agent:

"Following on from the success of AMO’s Tales Of Monkey Island mini interviews last year (What Does Dominic Armato Think?) I decided to go out on a limb and invite Grickle creator Graham Annable back to chat with us once more in an exclusive mini interview, this time specifically regarding his new game Puzzle Agent. I was delighted when he accepted my offer! As expected, Graham was an absolute pleasure to interview again: he not only reveals his innermost thoughts on the game, but also offers a small glimmer of hope for fans itching to see more of Nelson Tethers in the future…"

Mini Interview – Puzzle Agent: What Does Graham Annable Think?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Good stuff, as always. Here's hoping for more Puzzle Agent.
  • edited July 2010
    Good stuff, as always. Here's hoping for more Puzzle Agent.

Thanks. I really appreciate the kind words mate.
  • edited July 2010
    Great interview! Let's hope the gnomes don't drag him away....

Interestingly enough, just looking at the pictures, I think the map looks slightly different from the final version that appears in the game. Can't quite put my finger on the difference, though, and not curious enough to fire up the game again.
  • edited July 2010
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Great interview! Let's hope the gnomes don't drag him away....

Interestingly enough, just looking at the pictures, I think the map looks slightly different from the final version that appears in the game. Can't quite put my finger on the difference, though, and not curious enough to fire up the game again.

Thanks for the kind words!

I actually hunted down some original screenshots from earlier on in the game's development via the VIP press area, as I thought it would be interesting to see how the game changed upon release. This makes it likely that the map is indeed different. You can also notice this with the screenshot of Nelson's original office, which was seemingly much higher up in the FBI building!
  • jmmjmm
    edited July 2010
    The lodge was moved to another part of the map.

BTW, great interview Marty.
  • edited July 2010
    jmm wrote: »
    The lodge was moved to another part of the map.

BTW, great interview Marty.

Thanks JMM. Stay tuned: I also have two new Dom Armato interviews (covering both Monkey Island special editions) coming soon!
  • edited July 2010
    I really enjoy your interviews. Kepp them coming.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.