Screw-up in Space - More levels

I found a pair of Flash games that are very similar to the space puzzle. Only much much harder.
It should take some hours to beat these games. In fact, I never completed the second one.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I was actually reminded of those myself. Thanks for digging them up.
  • edited July 2010
    Nice game! The difficulty really varies... probably depending on whether you happen to start out the right way or get stuck half-way through and have to be creative to come up with another approach. I spent about two and a half hours to finish the second game, but some puzzles took only a couple minutes, while a few took me over fifteen minutes.

Strangely enough, the last puzzle was one of the fast ones. I just started with the most contrived path I could find: it was so far-fetched, it had to be part of the solution. :p

By the way, in Puzzle Agent, this could easily have been one of those puzzles in a series. (I know, nobody seems to like them, but I don't mind, especially if they ramp up the difficulty as they did with the logs puzzle for example.) A missed opportunity in my opinion.
  • edited July 2010
    I happen to like puzzles in series. Once I learn the rules for a given puzzle, and if it's fun - I like to play increasingly difficult versions of the same kind of puzzle.
  • edited July 2010
    Armakuni wrote: »
    I happen to like puzzles in series. Once I learn the rules for a given puzzle, and if it's fun - I like to play increasingly difficult versions of the same kind of puzzle.

Agreed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.