Gaming website jumps to conclusions. Proof inside.

edited August 2010 in Back to the Future
Telltale to show off Back to the Future at PAX?
Earlier today, the developer tweeted:

“The excitement around @Official_PAX is definietly building around here. Looking forward to anything in particular at the expo?”

But interestingly, a few minutes later they tweeted this:

“Back to the Future 3 is on Nick at Nite (@NickelodeonTV) tonight at 8PM Eastern (US Only). Get up to speed on your BttF knowledge.”

If that isn’t a clue as to some sort of PAX showing, I don’t know what is!

Lol, what?

Where's that JPG of Jake's Conclusion jumping mat?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Well, the guy who wrote that is probably just too excited.

If it helps defend him (or her), your nickname always make me think of Jurassic Park :p
  • edited August 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Where's that JPG of Jake's Conclusion jumping mat?

I SWEAR TO GOD if I see it one more time it'll be burned into my retina.
  • edited August 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I SWEAR TO GOD if I see it one more time it'll be burned into my retina.

I highly doubt they're going to be there too debut back to the future there, I mean I think this guy is definetly jumping to conclusions.

Conclusion map is everyones friend.
  • edited August 2010
    jump%20to%20conclusions%20mat%202.jpg
    Someone had to post it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    It's not the time yet. ;)

TTG didn't exactly announce their presence at PAX big-time (I wonder if they are even there??). If there would be something BTTF-related to be actually SEEN there, we would have heard. We can be absolutely sure that there's nothing playable as of yet, and we can also be rather sure that the concept art is not yet to be revealed.

Leaves nothing for PAX...
  • edited August 2010
    S&M 305 is out on Monday and there's gonna be a long period of nothingness so I'm ready to jump to conclusions as well. The big revelation could be the era that's gonna be in the game or whether or not they've been lucky getting the original actors to do voices. Something's cooking...
  • edited August 2010
    jump%20to%20conclusions%20mat%202.jpg
    Someone had to post it.

I believe the JPG in question was this one:

jump-to-conclusions_58935.jpg
  • edited August 2010
    PainDealer wrote: »
    S&M 305 is out on Monday and there's gonna be a long period of nothingness so I'm ready to jump to conclusions as well. The big revelation could be the era that's gonna be in the game or whether or not they've been lucky getting the original actors to do voices. Something's cooking...
    Well, if tonight's GTTV announcement is BTTF related, then yeah, showing something BTTF related at PAX is a little more likely.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2010
    It wasn't. Still, according to Mojo, something BTTF-related might actually pop up. Seems like my previous comment wasn't exactly accurate. If they're bringing a DeLorean, it's more like a major event. We might even see some art and voice actor announcements. But I AM jumping to conclusions here. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.