*spoilers* In Memoriam *Extreme 305 Spoilers*

1235»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    This is something amazing. I think we have our season 4 plot. :D

Superball, the real evil after everything.
  • edited September 2010
    How did the survive the explosion Sal, and you do do a good imitation of a roach dying of radiation poisoning
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    How did the survive the explosion Sal, and you do do a good imitation of a roach dying of radiation poisoning

You'll find out in Season 4!
  • edited September 2010
    Sal wrote: »
    You'll find out in Season 4!
    You must just be an imposter then if you don't know how you survived.
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    You must just be an imposter then if you don't know how you survived.

I can tell you... but I ain't proud of what I did.
  • edited September 2010
    They needed more time. I think it was best said by Marty Mcfly "I have a time machine! I have all the time in the world" all Sam Prime and Max A would need to do is go back to Boscotech Labs BEFORE superball launched the maimtrons and get him to postpone the attack by atleast 2 minutes to save Max Prime, then use it to prevent whatever caused Sam A to become an electromagnetic monster!
  • edited September 2010
    I thought of a good signature, sounds funny
  • edited September 2010
    i could never speak to superball as a clone, he told me to go away.

He mentions that he was going crazy and thought he heard voices in his head and said ""don't worry suprball sam will save the world he always does" or somthing along the lines of that.
  • edited September 2010
    Everyone on here thinks that sam jr. dies if you dont save him. Well on my play through i did not save him and he was still alive in the end after the credits. In the version of the ending when sam and max descend into the elevator looking for new adventures, sam jr crawls up on the gate that sam was leaning on when he was broken up about max dying and he says "papa". You then see sam's hand grab sam jr. and they again disappear into the elevator. So sam jr can still live if you do not save him from inside max. Not sure about the crime fighting ending as i have not tried it with that one yet but it does happen in this ending. Just wanted to let you guys know that as i thought you would want to know.
  • edited September 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    They needed more time. I think it was best said by Marty Mcfly "I have a time machine! I have all the time in the world" all Sam Prime and Max A would need to do is go back to Boscotech Labs BEFORE superball launched the maimtrons and get him to postpone the attack by atleast 2 minutes to save Max Prime, then use it to prevent whatever caused Sam A to become an electromagnetic monster!

That's a good idea but this could cause more paradoxical issues. I'm still in love with my Astral Projection theory combined with the time elevator. The time stream remains intact as well. Never the less, this is all major therapy for me after being thoroughly mind raped by the Devil's Playhouse! Bring it Season 4!
  • edited September 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »
    :eek:
    I know I've just been blabbing theories. But you guys brought up something interesting!
    Superball knows about the Time Stream! When the Prime Sam and Max let their past selves take the time machine they made a paradox! Superball found out about the extra Sam and Max duo and had to make some 'minor adjustments' to fix the paradox. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with the destruction of the electromagnetic Sam and getting Past Max and Prime Sam together. Its the perfect plan and he can time travel!!!

So Superball is the Voodoo Lady of Sam & Max?
  • edited September 2010
    Besides, he was itching to pull the trigger from way early on in the episode, and made it clear that he had no faith whatsoever in Sam's ability to fix the situation.
    That's not true. As jaden551 said, if you talk to Superball when you're in the clone's body, Superball actually tries to convince himself that Sam's going to save the day again.
    Everyone on here thinks that sam jr. dies if you dont save him. Well on my play through i did not save him and he was still alive in the end after the credits. In the version of the ending when sam and max descend into the elevator looking for new adventures, sam jr crawls up on the gate that sam was leaning on when he was broken up about max dying and he says "papa". You then see sam's hand grab sam jr. and they again disappear into the elevator. So sam jr can still live if you do not save him from inside max. Not sure about the crime fighting ending as i have not tried it with that one yet but it does happen in this ending. Just wanted to let you guys know that as i thought you would want to know.
    I've heard something about a different ending with Sam Jr. in the review version. Did you play the review version?
  • edited September 2010
    Tilan wrote:
    I've heard something about a different ending with Sam Jr. in the review version. Did you play the review version?

Nope I played the finished PS3 version that came out on august 31st.
  • edited September 2010
    adrian2040 wrote: »
    I just made up a quick theory out of the blue. (Mostly due to barely accepting what happened.)
    What if Max Prime somehow survived and is the Max featured in the Mash Up game of Penny Arcade, Sam and Max, Team Fortress 2 and StrongBad? That would give us, or at least me, some hope for Max Prime...

Believe or not i have another theory that is VERY similar to yours mine is that this is the afterlife for popular media characters. All of those characters have died in some point. Max in 305. Strong bad in 8-bit is enough(he was revieved immediatly but maybe time is different in the inventory so strong bad could have been there for years and it was only a second in his universe afterall he did act all dazed and shocked when he was revived) the heavy dieing many many many times in tf2. and from what i heard tycho has died in the penny arcade comics.
  • edited September 2010
    So Superball is the Voodoo Lady of Sam & Max?

:o I've only played the Sam&Max series of TellTale thoroughly. So I couldn't say. But if she's as a mysterious character with secret motives as Superball then yes!
  • edited September 2010
    Tilan wrote: »
    That's not true. As jaden551 said, if you talk to Superball when you're in the clone's body, Superball actually tries to convince himself that Sam's going to save the day again.

Yes, but didn't he also say at the beginning that he would have to launch the strike "when you fail"?
  • edited September 2010
    Wow I'm a noob. Ok I just figured out how to do a quick reply! Please read my previous posts!
  • edited September 2010
    Hey TellTalefan I've heard of a total 3 different endings. 2 adventure endings and 1 crime fighting.
    In the adventure endings Sam goes back to get his hat or he takes his hat and goes back for Sam Jr.
  • edited September 2010
    double poster
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    double poster

Hey, sherbert, let's not get offensive now, okay? That's good. :)
  • edited September 2010
    I actually find that this is more effective whn recalling the sad moments of 305. Dunno why, just do. Oh and the video is rubbish so read the list of the deceased again instead of watching the vid.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.