Other At the Inventory Episode ideas

Hey, have you guys noticed the title of this forum is "At The Inventory" and "Poker Night at The Inventory" is a subsection?

I think At the Inventory will be the season name if it goes to a series e.g episodes end with it, like "Darts at The Inventory" or "Dance Contest at The Inventory" or even "Trouble at The Inventory" (for a traditional Telltale point and click episode).

What would you like to see happen At the Inventory?

(P.S. Brilliant idea to do this game Telltale!! Although i admit i was a little disappointed it was just poker, but A) i kinda guessed from the sillhouettes and B) i learned how to play from Telltale Texas Hold'em anyway, so i'm good to go :) )

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I'm pretty sure that's already been confirmed, with "PNatI" the second game in the Pilot Program.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, that was kinda obvious huh? lol

But any ideas for other episodes?
  • edited September 2010
    "Fight at the Inventory"(fighting)
    "Murder at the Inventory"(adventure)
    "Race to the Inventory"(racing)
    "Other Games at the Inventory"(other, non-Poker games)
  • edited September 2010
    The Olymic Games at the Inventory? (Sports) (Who dosen't want to see heavy attempt the high jump.
    Tales of the Inventory (RPG)
    The secret of the Inventory (Metroidvannia)
  • edited September 2010
    "Shoot-out at The Inventory" Shooter)
    "Robbery at The Inventory" (stealth)
    "Rocking at The Inventory" (Music based)
    "Apocolypse at The Inventory"? (Survival Horror?)

or how about

"Singles Night at The Inventory" (dating sim XD)
  • edited September 2010
    "Other Games at the Inventory"(other, non-Poker games)

Sounds like a mini-game type dealie!

"Party at the Inventory" (MarioParty-esque)
  • edited September 2010
    "Happy Hour at The Inventory" (Um...Drinking sim?)
  • edited September 2010
    Cooking without Looking: Live at the Inventory (Cooking Mama thing)
  • edited September 2010
    They're propably hiding a cow at the inventory. A hidden objects game.
  • edited September 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    They're propably hiding a cow at the inventory. A hidden objects game.

AHAHHAHAHAHAAAA *Wipes away tears*

That made me laugh so hard!

CSI: The Inventory
  • edited September 2010
    Guys, We don't even know what or where the inventory IS till first episode is released (if the season theory is right of course)

For now I guess it's better to [ask mods to] merge this thread with this one (the one that we guess what the inventory IS), so each of us guess what inventory is first then we write about what could happen in next episodes.

PS: keep in mind that all episodes of "at the inventory" is not gonna feature same characters for Ep 1, They might change ...
  • edited September 2010
    Inventory Tycoon.

No, wait, that would suck.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh there are so many options I love this series, ultimate crossover, I like the idea of a murder at the inventory, sounds like a good mystery game reminds me of when I was young and cartoon network.com had all those cartoon character games with the resort and the envelops. To complete the task etc, you had to go around talking to various characters from different shows, a great crossover, and I think that is what this would be like if it happened, just plain fun with all of these different characters! :D
  • edited September 2010
    Inventory Dash. Like Diner Dash, but with characters from...

No, wait, that blows.

Inventorymon. You catch videogame characters and make them fight each other and...

Aargh! What is wrong with my imagination today?
  • edited September 2010
    The 2D platformer suggestioncould be called Time Rip at The Inventory and be all pixel art! Pixel Heavy FTW!
  • edited September 2010
    Elaborating on my earlier idea:

Ideas for recipies
    Cottage cheese and The Cheat fur
    Diaper Pie
    Sandvich
    Cream gravy
    Pankakes
    Passion Fruit smothee a la Fruit F***er
    Some gunk in a dish

Imaginary internet Cookie for whoever gets all the refrences
  • edited September 2010
    Dungeons and Dragons at The Inventory. Not as a game, but as a machinima series about these guys playing D&D.

Heavy: "You trolls are BABIES! All will fear my GIANT NEW PLUS TWO SWORD!"

SB: "I'm a minmaxer, my max is that I have infinite muscles, and my min is that I can't shake off all the hot ladies that chase me all the time forever."

Max: "I cast magic missile into the darkness!! It was looking at me funny!"

Tycho: "I'm gonna enjoy killing all of you."
  • edited September 2010
    Inventory Hero
    Items come scrolling down the screen and you have to click the correct "combine" item from you inventory
  • edited September 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    Dungeons and Dragons at The Inventory. Not as a game, but as a machinima series about these guys playing D&D.

Heavy: "You trolls are BABIES! All will fear my GIANT NEW PLUS TWO SWORD!"

SB: "I'm a minmaxer, my max is that I have infinite muscles, and my min is that I can't shake off all the hot ladies that chase me all the time forever."

Max: "I cast magic missile into the darkness!! It was looking at me funny!"

Tycho: "I'm gonna enjoy killing all of you."

Yeah, I'd love some sort of cartoon or machinima series.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't think its an episodic thing. Its 4 bucks right now, it cant be too big.

I'm guessing its just one game and its poker.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't think its an episodic thing. Its 4 bucks right now, it cant be too big.

I'm guessing its just one game and its poker.

Puzzle agent was just one episode and i believe someone said it is going to be a season eventually so that is void.

The 4 bucks is probably this game and if there be more episodes you will buy them at whatever prices they are.
  • edited September 2010
    I thought "Poker Night" would be the constant. When you buy it on Steam it shows up in your Library as just "Poker Night".

This way they could make several "Poker Night" games, each with new characters and a new location.
  • edited September 2010
    olimango wrote: »
    I thought "Poker Night" would be the constant.

This forum subsection is called "At the Inventory", indicating the series name (if there is a series).
  • edited September 2010
    doggans wrote: »
    This forum subsection is called "At the Inventory", indicating the series name (if there is a series).

Well right, right. Maybe both. Maybe not.
  • edited September 2010
    Theater Night at the inventory (An adventure based on a play, featuring other characters from all of the franchises.)
  • edited September 2010
    I would like to see established 'nights' as sequels.

eg.

Reggae Night at the Inventory
  • edited September 2010
    Panic! At the Inventory.

Yeaaah, maybe not.
  • edited September 2010
    The sequel could feature Guybrush Threepwood and be called "Oh, Good. More Inventory".
  • edited September 2010
    Inventory Night at The Inventory:

Strong Bad: Boxing gloves?
    Heavy: Check.
    Strong Bad: Toys of Power?
    Max: Check!
    Strong Bad: PAX T-shirts?
    Tycho: Check.
    Strong Bad: Welp, we're done. See you guys tommorow!
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Why did you buy this game?
  • edited September 2010

I LOVE this idea. I know you probably meant it as a joke, but this would be SO COOL.

Woo such lovely ladies as Sybil Pandemik! The Announcer! Chell! and straight from episode three, Alyx Vance!
  • edited September 2010
    Fizzball at the Inventory!
  • edited September 2010
    Fizzball at the Inventory!

This. A thousand times this.
  • edited September 2010
    Fancy Worm wrote: »
    I LOVE this idea. I know you probably meant it as a joke, but this would be SO COOL.

Woo such lovely ladies as Sybil Pandemik! The Announcer! Chell! and straight from episode three, Alyx Vance!

Dont forget Morgan LaFlay and Elaine Marly. And Zoey from L4D (hubba hubba ;) )
  • edited September 2010
    Dont forget Morgan LaFlay and Elaine Marly. And Zoey from L4D (hubba hubba ;) )

Um, elaine is taken by Guybrush. Sorry to disappoint you.
  • edited September 2010
    Sybil's also unavailable, but if we're going off of the "these are the game actors out of character" theory, then who knows?
  • edited September 2010
    I'm pretty sure Murder At The Inventory is the greatest idea ever.

'OH! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!'
  • edited September 2010

And cue the Max/Morgan shippers!

Ugh....

(Mind you, what's Doc Brown been up to in the last few years? I mean, he's got to have a place to build his inventions, right? D'you think..... nah, can't be.....)
  • edited September 2010
    Karaoke Night At The Inventory. You sing songs from the games featuring such hits as The WAR Song, and Handle My Style.
  • edited September 2010
    CannonMan wrote: »
    Karaoke Night At The Inventory. You sing songs from the games featuring such hits as The WAR Song, and Handle My Style.

definitely, music night at the inventory
  • edited September 2010
    Sleepover at the inventory

Strong Bad: Okay so there's only 2 rooms, so who here wets the bed or does other weird crap in there sleep.
    Heavy: I grind my teeth in sleep.
    Max: I get night terrors that end in sleep shooting.
    Tycho: (Glassey eyed) I sodomise people.
    Strong Bad: Ooookkaaayyyy... I'm ago sleep on the couch.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.