Other At the Inventory Episode ideas

Comments

• edited October 2010
    you guys know you were punching another decoy, now: SICK HIM NOT-HEDORAH! *not-hedorah clobbers u both*
  • edited October 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    you guys know you were punching another decoy, now: SICK HIM NOT-HEDORAH! *not-hedorah gets clobbered by u both*

Fix'd.
  • edited October 2010
    *is totally beaten into a bloody pulp by not-hedorah that I dies*

Fix'ed for reals!
  • edited October 2010
    My god, I don't mean to be the fun police, but shut up. This is the Episode idea thread, not the "Text RP fight" Thread. I came in here daily looking at the creative ideas and letting my imagination do the rest, but now?

Please, not as an order, but as a simple request, go back on topic. You can take this nonsense elsewhere.
  • edited October 2010
    *pet turns on his master and rips him to shreds and eats the shreds*

NOW It's fixed for real. AND NO Altering Quotes.
  • edited October 2010
    not-hedorah jumps on him melting him to a pool of nothing!

Fix'ed for the final time! This isn't tag you know so you can't say no tag-backs, but I can say: No more altering quotes! So there, eat it!

edit: sorry simple mac, this is sort of a side thing, i mean theres still ideas going on like this one right here:
    Joust at the inventory with strong bad riding trogdor, tycho riding deep crow, max riding maimtron, and heavy riding... umm i'll think about that last one.
  • edited October 2010
    ZT uses Evert Level 8! Something's happening! ZT is gone!
  • edited October 2010
    That last statement now applies to you.

Back on topic, How about Halloween Night at the Inventory?
  • edited October 2010
    That last statement now applies to you.

Back on topic, How about Halloween Night at the Inventory?

elaborate please.
  • edited October 2010
    What's this? The ground is shaking! ZT evolves into ?! ? uses Hellhand! Seibert and Strongbrush are defeated! ? uses On-Topic! No more fights can play out on this thread!

EDIT: Completly missed the above posts, guess the thread is already back to normal.
  • edited October 2010
    elaborate please.

About what?
  • edited October 2010
    About what?

exactly what halloween at the inventory is, in your design.
  • edited October 2010
    exactly what halloween at the inventory is, in your design.

Oh. Okay.

It's a horror survival game featuring Telltale Characters. The Characters are out on halloween night in pairs: Sam and Max, Strong Bad and Homestar, Tycho and Gabe, and Scout and Heavy. They run afoul of some zombies and they try to fend them off before they get out of the cemetery.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh. Okay.

It's a horror survival game featuring Telltale Characters. The Characters are out on halloween night in pairs: Sam and Max, Strong Bad and Homestar, Tycho and Gabe, and Scout and Heavy. They run afoul of some zombies and they try to fend them off before they get out of the cemetery.

and we can totally rip off night of the raving dead by making jurgen their leader. although i suggest we mix it up a little as those pairs are too predictable (they interact with each other all the time). why not strong bad and gabe, scout and tycho, heavy and sam, and homestar and max. that way we get totally new interactions. i can already see it now: strong bad and gabe discuss hating tycho, scout and tycho get into a whole argument that ends with a baseball bat to the face, sam and heavy will just completely annialate the zombies, and max and homestar would discuss homestar's future career as the new secretary of sports.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh. Okay.

the game has tons of cool locations like a haunted house, a cemetery, and more
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    the game has tons of cool locations like a haunted house, a cemetery, and more

nooo, for reals? like with graves and stuff?
  • edited October 2010
    nooo, for reals? like with graves and stuff?

real graves, real ghosts, and real weapons in this idea
  • edited October 2010
    real graves, real ghosts, and real weapons in this idea

Nooo way man!
  • edited October 2010
    and why is that because those things are in the game
  • edited October 2010
    and why is that because those things are in the game

Did you understand my sarcasm?
  • edited October 2010
    Did you understand my sarcasm?

Sarcasm is his kryptonite. Every hero has one. My kryptonite is obvious lies.
  • edited October 2010
    Sarcasm is his kryptonite. Every hero has one. My kryptonite is obvious lies.

ooh, perfect oppurtunity!
    i own a living, chainsaw weilding scarecrow. he guards my unicorn farm along with a spyro/trogdor hybrid.
  • edited October 2010
    ooh, perfect oppurtunity!
    i own a living, chainsaw weilding scarecrow. he guards my unicorn farm along with a spyro/trogdor hybrid.

Nice one, but I doesn't work unless I can see you.
  • edited October 2010
    Nice one, but I doesn't work unless I can see you.

damn. fine, I'll go after your sidekick

at seibert: you sure are the most accomplished member on the forums. And now since i haven't done it in a few posts: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!1!11one+one!!!1
  • edited October 2010
    damn. fine, I'll go after your sidekick

at seibert: you sure are the most accomplished member on the forums. And now since i haven't done it in a few posts: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!1!11one+one!!!1

That doesn't work unless he can hear you.
  • edited October 2010
    That doesn't work unless he can hear you.

He'll see it when he comes on. DON'T JUDGE MY METHODS!
  • edited October 2010
    elaborate please.

I would think it would be quite... *glasses* obvious.

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I would think it would be quite... *glasses* obvious.

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

halloween at the inventory, real specific. that can be anything from a "carnival games" style to a survival horror game.
  • edited October 2010
    He'll see it when he comes on. DON'T JUDGE MY METHODS!

Methods are well meaning, but come across as juvenile and bland. 3/5 Stars.
  • edited October 2010
    Methods are well meaning, but come across as juvenile and bland. 3/5 Stars.

Humor -99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10, Reason? I DON'T NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    how about movie night at the inventory
  • edited October 2010

after watching avatar the last airbender, the reviews are

sb:1
    tycho:2
    heavy:4
    max: *breaks the movie projector*

Your james over, you should of played a good film.
  • edited October 2010
    the newly bought DLC movie is penny arcade the movie
  • edited October 2010

Reviews of James Cameron's Avatar:

Strong Bad: 2/10
    Tycho: 3/10
    Heavy:1/10
    Max: 5/10

Yeah, I don't like it either.
  • edited October 2010
    I think it would be better as Rifftrax at the inventory. I know, not gonna happen, but making them all riff a movie would be awesome
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I think it would be better as Rifftrax at the inventory. I know, not gonna happen, but making them all riff a movie would be awesome

I could picture that happening. Not as a game, but as a TV show or something.
  • edited October 2010
    I could picture that happening. Not as a game, but as a TV show or something.

yeah, it would surely be better then most of the crap on nick and cartoon network. although i doubt it would even be a possibility as the brother chaps have rejected the idea of homestar runner on tv. it would be nice though.
  • edited October 2010
    Inventory at the Inventory, managing and keeping stock.
  • edited October 2010
    Here's how Rifftrax/Movie Night at the Inventory could work: complete episode-length (or shorter) stand-alone games portrayed as movies that Inventory patrons are watching and riffing on.
  • edited November 2010
    Interesting premise.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.