My Theory Spoilers for those who havent beaten 305

I have talked a bit on my theory for this game and I sortof thought it would be a good idea to post it in the actual at the inventory threads. I theorize that this is the afterlife for many famous characters and well think about it all of the characters have died in different ways. We all know of max's dramatic death in 305 so there's that for him. Strong bad died in 8-bit is enough and maybe the inventory is like the penal zone where it was many years while the real world it was only a few seconds. Strong bad was a little shocked on how he was revived so it could of been that. The heavy has many many many versions of himself and have died many many many times so that one was obvious and from what ive heard is that tycho has died many times too although i wouldn't know.
This also means that we get to play as the real max one last time.:D

Comments

• edited September 2010
    i think they are just on break.
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    This also means that we get to play with the real max one last time.:D

Fix'd
  • edited September 2010
    Fix'd

Dont you get to chose who you get to play with(for once in a crossover game i cant decide who to choose:D)
  • edited September 2010
    Dont you get to chose who you get to play with(for once in a crossover game i cant decide who to choose:D)

Nope, you play Poker with the 4 other characters, as a mysterious person known only as the "Player".
  • edited September 2010
    Nope, you play Poker with the 4 other characters, as a mysterious person known only as the "Player".

Really? aww man. That sorta ruined it a BIT for me.
  • edited September 2010

you spoiled people who haven't played texas hold em'
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    you spoiled people who haven't played texas hold em'

Uhh, what? How can that be a spoiler if the game has no story?
  • edited September 2010
    Uhh, what? How can that be a spoiler if the game has no story?

have you seen the video "meet the players"
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    have you seen the video "meet the players"

There is none. Are you talking about TF2?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it. But, that is still NOT a spoiler. That's like saying that it's a spoiler that you don't play as Zelda in The Legend of Zelda.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't understand why people want to play as these characters. It's a poker game. The characters' personalities and playing styles can't come through if they're just avatars that you control. The fun is in playing against these characters and interacting with them and watching how they interact with one another. The game is essentially a simulation of hanging out with these characters, and the novelty of the experience would be lost if you could control them.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't mean to be nit-picky, but this thread is called 'My theory spoilers for those who haven't beaten 305' and then the first post says:
    We all know of max's dramatic death in 305 so there's that for him.

Is that not a bit contradictory?

Also, I am glad we will not be playing as either of the characters. I agree with thesporksman and prefer to see the interaction between them. That's what the game will be based around after all.
  • edited September 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Is that not a bit contradictory?
    It's not. If you haven't beaten 305, then it's spoilerific for you; just like the title says.
  • edited September 2010
    Aaah! Thank you. My mind read that in a different way. I saw 'My theory spoilers, for those who haven't beaten 305.' Which to me looked like it was safe for those who have not yet played TDP. After your explanation I now see it's 'My theory, spoilers for those who have not yet beaten 305'. Which makes more sense. Amazing how a comma makes a difference.
  • edited September 2010
    Aaah! Thank you. My mind read that in a different way. I saw 'My theory spoilers, for those who haven't beaten 305.' Which to me looked like it was safe for those who have not yet played TDP. After your explanation I now see it's 'My theory, spoilers for those who have not yet beaten 305'. Which makes more sense. Amazing how a comma makes a difference.

I thought that, too. Just goes to show how a misplaced modifier can totally skew the meaning of a sentence.
  • edited September 2010
    That's like saying that it's a spoiler that you don't play as Zelda in The Legend of Zelda.

WHAT? Man spoilers.
    I thought that, too. Just goes to show how a misplaced modifier can totally skew the meaning of a sentence.

Fixed.
  • edited September 2010
    WHAT? Man spoilers.

I seriously hope you're joking.
  • edited September 2010
    I seriously hope you're joking.

No! I only played the spinoffs. Windwaker, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Majoras Mask, and a bit of the original, and I saw the demo of Skyward Sword, I thought the main games you play as Zelda

And by now you should know I was joking.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't understand why people want to play as these characters. It's a poker game. The characters' personalities and playing styles can't come through if they're just avatars that you control. The fun is in playing against these characters and interacting with them and watching how they interact with one another. The game is essentially a simulation of hanging out with these characters, and the novelty of the experience would be lost if you could control them.

+257487 :) completely agree.
  • edited September 2010
    Hold on, this is off subject, but strong bad didn't DIE. Just because trogdor is real does not mean he died!
  • edited September 2010
    Hold on, this is off subject, but strong bad didn't DIE. Just because trogdor is real does not mean he died!

Yes, he did, for 3secs, by scorpions.
  • edited September 2010
    Yes, he did, for 3secs, by scorpions.

Yeah I mean the afterlife cold be years in that world, and only those 3 seconds in strong bads world(similar to skunkapes deal in the penal zone.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.