Why is it that the whole serie now only cost 4.95 dollars?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    It's a sale. For Talk Like a Pirate Day.
  • edited September 2010
    Yep
  • edited September 2010
    Holyshitholyshitholyshit FINALLY
  • edited September 2010
    Sadly, the price on Steam is unchanged at 33€ today. Nothing for me then, cause I've come to like the comfort of Steam :)
  • edited September 2010
    So too bad there isnt a "talk like a detective day" "talk like an inventor day" and "talk like a wierd cartoon character day" for the other series...

tho to be fair I think I paid $29.99... for the Telltale EVERYTHING pack! (and now... I have _4_ copies of S+M 201... and 2 copies of all the rest of S2... and 2 copies of several other games...)
  • edited September 2010
    AnybodyM wrote: »
    Sadly, the price on Steam is unchanged at 33€ today. Nothing for me then, cause I've come to like the comfort of Steam :)

I still think standalone games are a lot more comfortable, since they don't require you to open Steam whenever you want to play Tales of MI.

Plus, if you buy them from TTG you can order your copy of ToMI DVD for free whenever you want.
  • edited September 2010
    i just bought it right now
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I still think standalone games are a lot more comfortable, since they don't require you to open Steam whenever you want to play Tales of MI.

Plus, if you buy them from TTG you can order your copy of ToMI DVD for free* whenever you want.

*not including shipping

fix'd.
  • edited September 2010
    i just bought it right now

:p:):D
  • edited September 2010
    Hah, I guess I should have checked the blog before I paid full price for the game early Friday morning. >: | Oh well, still enjoying it, and that's what counts, right?
  • edited September 2010
    Hah, I guess I should have checked the blog before I paid full price for the game early Friday morning. >: | Oh well, still enjoying it, and that's what counts, right?

..y-yeah. Sure... You're the boss. YOU ARE, the boss, my friend.

The boss that paid 30$ extra, but... yeah... Have fun D:
  • edited September 2010
    Ah well. If it supports one of the dwindling adventure gaming companies out there, it's money well spent. Unnecessarily spent, apparently, but... I HAVE NO REGRETS!
  • edited September 2010
    Aye matey, this game be worth the 35 pieces o' eight ye spent.
  • edited September 2010
    Unfortunately I can't buy the game till Monday! :(
  • edited September 2010
    Great offer!

It's just that i don't know whom i should recommend it personally because those who are into adventures already played the game, and btw even finished it before me.

Still, a real pirate would get it for free, at least officially. :O)
  • edited September 2010
    Well I paid 35$ when I preordered. Games getting cheaper over time is one thing - but basically give it away for free now... Well I'm not amused. I will certainly NOT preorder the next seaseon :mad:
  • edited September 2010
    Bought it right now,that´s an unbeatable offer...
  • edited September 2010
    LOL at all the people on other forums "I'd totally get this if it were on Steam, no Steam, no Buy".
  • edited September 2010
    I had been wanting to buy the game but was a little apprehensive of the price
    I could not believe my eyes when i saw the game price of $4.95 and in fact I began to doubt whether the site was pirated

I have bought it without second thought and the first one is downloasding
    It would take an hour to do so
    Hope all the games download smoothly and i am able to play and enjoy the game
  • edited September 2010
    Bought it on Saturday. Thanks Telltale Games.
  • edited September 2010
    Well I paid 35$ when I preordered. Games getting cheaper over time is one thing - but basically give it away for free now... Well I'm not amused. I will certainly NOT preorder the next seaseon :mad:

Yeah it's really annoying, it's only been OVER A YEAR.
  • edited September 2010
    Freaking awesome. I managed to convince my friend to buy the season after I made the purchase as well. I just wish I could've spread word to more of my circle!
  • edited October 2010
    Price has now been reduced on Steam (no idea why today). Just bought it even though I won't have time to play it for the foreseeable future. Can't hurt to have this in the games library :-)
  • edited October 2010
    I consider buying at full price an investment into the company and it's people. I will buy the next 1 and I will pay full price again. Same reason I bought the deluxe version DVD with all the little trinkets.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.