How funny?

How funny do you think poker night is going to be:confused:

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Who told you it would be funny? It will be a melodrama, of course
  • edited September 2010
    he got it from the post that announced it
  • edited September 2010
    Come on, the humour is what will make this game good. You have Max, Tycho, Strong Bad, and Heavy. This will be HILARIOUS.
  • edited September 2010
    If you don't think a poker game can be funny, try Telltale Texas Hold'Em while you wait. The demo version's only limitation is that you can't play for more than half an hour at a time.
    Poker Night should be like that, but a lot better.
  • edited September 2010
    All I want is a playable Poker game with some smart and witty one-liners on the side.
  • edited September 2010
    come on? this will be hilarious. you have four crazy violent dudes playing poker. this will be awesome.
  • edited September 2010

So the rumors are true! :eek:
  • edited September 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    come on? this will be hilarious. you have four crazy violent dudes playing poker. this will be awesome.

Yeah I guess so. I'm looking forward to a nice game of Texas Hold' em with my virtual mates. Should be good!
  • edited September 2010

What? I was told it would be a documentary on the politics of the Byzantine Empire! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
  • edited September 2010
    doggans wrote: »
    What? I was told it would be a documentary on the politics of the Byzantine Empire! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

You bleedin' idiot, it's obviously a metaphor for the human condition!
  • edited September 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    The demo version's only limitation is that you can't play for more than half an hour at a time.

And you can't unlock the other card designs in the demo version. Not that exciting, I know, but it's a reason why someone might want the full version.
  • edited September 2010
    How funny?

Over 9000!
  • edited September 2010
    My prediction is that Poker Night at the Inventory is going to be very funny.
  • edited September 2010
    My prediction is that Poker Night at the Inventory is going to be very funny.

You don't know! you work at telltale games
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    You don't know! you work at telltale games

Uhh, yes he does, because he works at Telltale, where the game is being made.
  • edited September 2010
    Uhh, yes he does, because he works at Telltale, where the game is being made.

i think that was an attempt at a joke.
  • edited September 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    i think that was an attempt at a joke.

You never can tell with sellbot$9.99.
  • edited September 2010
    Wait a second, I didn't preorder this on the assumption that it was going to be a funny game. I thought this was a psychological horror game.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Wait a second, I didn't preorder this on the assumption that it was going to be a funny game. I thought this was a psychological horror game.

Maybe it'll be a mixture of the two given the characters that are involved!
  • edited September 2010
    i think there will be only one round of poker and then the characters will be trying to kill each other after.
  • edited October 2010
    just picture it like this: It's Max (Everyone's favorite psychotic lagamorph) and Strong Bad (Everyone's favorite email-checkin', The Cheat kickin', wrestle-m'n) ...HOW CAN IT NOT BE FUNNY?!!??!?!!?
  • edited October 2010
    Trogdorman wrote: »
    just picture it like this: It's Max (Everyone's favorite psychotic lagamorph) and Strong Bad (Everyone's favorite email-checkin', The Cheat kickin', wrestle-m'n) ...HOW CAN IT NOT BE FUNNY?!!??!?!!?

Well, it wouldn't be funny if they just stared at a broken lamp for a few hours.
  • edited October 2010
    Well, it wouldn't be funny if they just stared at a broken lamp for a few hours.

That sounds AWESOME!!!
  • edited October 2010

Telltale can have any amount they want for such a thing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.