super back to the future 2 snes

anyone like the japanese super back to the future 2 game? i think they should of made super back to the future and super back to the future 3 to complete the trilogy of games , the game can be quite fun to play and the graphics are so colorfull and nice to see , hoverboarding through out the whole game rocks !

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I've always wanted to play that. It looks awesome!
  • edited September 2010
    the game does come up on ebay some times , im in the uk and got mine sent from japan , the game is great and still very good to play today in 2010 even thow its 20 years old ! its a must for all bttf fans
  • edited September 2010
    knowone interested in this game then ?
  • edited September 2010
    AVGN showed some footage from the game in his BTTF retrospective video. It looked awesome, but I guess the game's pretty hard to find nowadays.
  • edited September 2010
    A good ol' platformer, but nothing to hype about.

It's kind of a bad idea to hope for sequels to that game. There will be issues with copyright that the developers wouldn't like to even bother with (and I think that might be the reason why the first game never released outside Japan). Plus, a 2D platformer of BTTF in this gaming era? No, man. Franchise has a much bigger potential.

I believe this potential will be used fully by Telltale, though.
  • edited September 2010
    That game was a bit fun. I accidentally beat it by cheating, though, since the game uses a password system to jump to levels, and the passwords are four-letter words, and the password to the final boss was, incidentally, the second thing I guessed.
    The first password I tried was "BTTF," and I can't remember if that one worked or not... the password to the final boss is so blatant and obvious that I won't spell it out here
  • edited September 2010
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    That game was a bit fun. I accidentally beat it by cheating, though, since the game uses a password system to jump to levels, and the passwords are four-letter words, and the password to the final boss was, incidentally, the second thing I guessed.
    The first password I tried was "BTTF," and I can't remember if that one worked or not... the password to the final boss is so blatant and obvious that I won't spell it out here

How biffy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.