Comments

• edited September 2010
    Awesome is awesome.
  • edited September 2010
    LOL @ checking the time on cellphone.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Where? When?? How??? WTF????

TTG can't start with the voice recordings ALREADY, can they? And what's Bob Gale doing there?

More info on these pics, please ASAP. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    TTG can't start with the voice recordings ALREADY, can they? And what's Bob Gale doing there?

1) Voice recording, since it never brings all the actors together at the same time, is always done very soon. For Major "full game" release, the dubbing process is actually started way before the actual game is finished, I suppose it's the same for Tell Tales. They write the episodes, make sure everthing is fine, then write the final draft, and finally they're ready for voice recording. Then they have to lyp sync everything, finish the puzzles mechanic, fix the bugs, finish some models, rework the animation etc...

2) How could Bob Gale NOT be there :D ?
    edited September 2010
    Note how Gale lifts his glasses Doc-Style, while Christopher Lloyd and Dennis Lenart both miss the chance! ;)

Still not satisfied with the time frame. Is this the entire first episode??
  • edited September 2010
    I do not think they started recording episode 2 lol.

As for the recording session, I believe they made it so Chris Lloyd wouldn't have to come back wokring on it too much.

I guess it's possible they nailed it within one day or two.

And the glasses thingy is not just "doc style", it's BTTF style ^^ .

posters_03.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    The hoverboard got snuck into that second photo :D
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    Yeah those were taken off my facebook, someone here isn't the coolest. But I probably should have known better.

Alan's gonna blog it soon!
  • edited September 2010
    Sweet! I would love to hear more about the session, if such information can be released. From the pics, it looks like Lloyd has enjoyed getting back into the character.
  • edited September 2010
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Yeah those were taken off my facebook, someone here isn't the coolest. But I probably should have known better.

Alan's gonna blog it soon!

Whoops, sorry. I took them from the Bay Area Sound Facebook page. If you want I can remove 'em :)
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    No it's all gravy, Kotaku's got some more here :)

http://kotaku.com/5644221/back-to-back-to-the-future
  • edited September 2010
    Those are so awesome! You can clearly see that Lloyd was having a blast, and I love that he was making movements with his hands and his body! That will be great for the animators to animate.

And thanks for not getting pissed off :p
  • edited September 2010
    You know, I think if it wasn't for this guy making this Crysis mod of the Delorean, and these guys interviewing Christopher, this game would not be in the works. I love when they ask him if he would voice himself in a BTTF game, he said if someone were to ask him he would participate. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTNDXKW7bwI
  • edited September 2010
    What's that book on the table? It has a BTTF logo in it, and some more artwork on the other pages... at least that's what it looks like. Or is it just the script?
    edited September 2010
    What do you mean, "just" the script?? ;)
  • edited September 2010
    What's that book on the table? It has a BTTF logo in it, and some more artwork on the other pages... at least that's what it looks like. Or is it just the script?

It's my Making of Back to the Future book that I've had since I was a little kid. The team that went to the voice recording session took it along and got it signed by Christopher Lloyd and Bob Gale for me.

It's actually a really neat book, surprised it's held up so well since I purchased it at Universal Studios Hollywood in 1993.
  • edited September 2010
    Wow awesome, what a cool moment with The Doc :D, i'm jealous right now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.