Nooooooo.
  • edited September 2010
    Only if she is in Hell, I think.
  • edited September 2010
    :mad: Bleah
  • edited September 2010
    if she gets funnier
  • edited September 2010
    i think she was funny, and the insoportable part of her personality was the point of her, so im going to miss her.
  • edited September 2010
    Why would she return? She's dead. She was a great character, I loved how she was used this season, but they shouldn't just randomly bring someone back that died, unless it makes sense (i.e. Hugh Bliss's appearance in Hell).
  • edited October 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Why would she return? She's dead. She was a great character, I loved how she was used this season, but they shouldn't just randomly bring someone back that died, unless it makes sense (i.e. Hugh Bliss's appearance in Hell).

Are you sure that she is dead? I mean seriously there's rather good chance of survival if you're at ground zero of a nuclear explosion in space. Many comic book characters have survived worse and there are at least two alternative timelines in current Sam & Max computer game series, so even if Stinky from timeline A is dead, Stinky from timeline B might be still alive and kicking. :p
  • edited October 2010
    I wouldn't want her to return as alive, that death was just soo fitting.
  • edited October 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want her to return as alive, that death was just soo fitting.

you dont want her to return "as alive"? So you want her to return as a zombie? ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    you dont want her to return "as alive"? So you want her to return as a zombie? ;)

No she should return as a ghost that way she could whne and moan for TWO reasons!
  • edited October 2010

Well, Moma Bosco, Jurgon and the mass load of Zombies and ghosts through the whole Sam & Max era have proved that being dead isn't the end of a character, so, you never know!
  • edited October 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Well, Moma Bosco, Jurgon and the mass load of Zombies and ghosts through the whole Sam & Max era have proved that being dead isn't the end of a character, so, you never know!

Even Sam and Max themselves died. Hah.
  • edited October 2010
    She should only return as a cameo from Hell, like Jurgen did.
  • edited October 2010
    and there are at least two alternative timelines in current Sam & Max computer game series, so even if Stinky from timeline A is dead, Stinky from timeline B might be still alive and kicking. :p

There are not two alternative timelines; there was an extra instance of Sam & Max in a single timeline(and now, only one of them).

Sam & Max doubled up and halved again; Stinky didn't.
  • edited October 2010
    Hubert wrote: »
    There are not two alternative timelines; there was an extra instance of Sam & Max in a single timeline(and now, only one of them).

Sam & Max doubled up and halved again; Stinky didn't.

I would say that there are two timelines which have differences. In original "Situation: Comedy" Sam & Max didn't meet their future selves, but in the "Chariots of the Dogs" Sam and Max of "Situation: Comedy" meet and interact with the Season 2 Sam & Max. As these changes don't seem to be affecting to the present of Sam & Max there must be alternative timeline. From the "Chariot of the Dogs" meeting onwards future of the past Sam & Max changes more and more from the original timeline and events of the alternative past lead to situation where Sam was destroyed instead of Max. If there is no split in timeline, but there is only one reality where Sam & Max travel in time and space, then eventually Max must return to moment of his death and Sam can't avoid being turned into a giant monster in the future.
  • edited October 2010
    um i still dot get her like her relationship whit Sal sum fans say it wast real but when Sal dumps her she shed sad and only whet whit the general skunk-ape because it was her only way out of the destruction but it gust what I think ps so is she cake or mermaid or what
  • edited October 2010
    I think she use sal, but she was in love of hem, yes i know, iwck giant bug (adorable, but giant bug after all) she trayed to save hem when max ate hem, I think she only used scunkape. :)
  • edited October 2010
    kane wrote: »
    ps so is she cake or mermaid or what
    In Season 2 she was officially a cake, but in Season 3 they retconned this so now she's officially a mermaid who fooled everyone into believing she was cake, even if it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Not that being a cake made much more sense either, but still...
  • edited October 2010
    Tilan wrote: »
    In Season 2 she was officially a cake, but in Season 3 they retconned this so now she's officially a mermaid who fooled everyone into believing she was cake, even if it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Are you being serious? That makes even less sence than most of S+M does...
  • edited October 2010
    ONLY IF she burns aflame in the first 2 minutes of the next episode.
  • edited October 2010
    Are you being serious? That makes even less sence than most of S+M does...
    Uh? I was trying to say that neither option made sense.
  • edited October 2010
    I am fine with Girl Stinky staying dead. Although I will miss her new names for Sam and Max.
  • edited November 2010
    I put maybe because if she's still alive that means max is still alive and I don't care how either...Mermaid magic, magic crown, anything that can bring Max back!
  • edited November 2010
    I would say that there are two timelines which have differences. In original "Situation: Comedy" Sam & Max didn't meet their future selves, but in the "Chariots of the Dogs" Sam and Max of "Situation: Comedy" meet and interact with the Season 2 Sam & Max. As these changes don't seem to be affecting to the present of Sam & Max there must be alternative timeline. From the "Chariot of the Dogs" meeting onwards future of the past Sam & Max changes more and more from the original timeline and events of the alternative past lead to situation where Sam was destroyed instead of Max. If there is no split in timeline, but there is only one reality where Sam & Max travel in time and space, then eventually Max must return to moment of his death and Sam can't avoid being turned into a giant monster in the future.

This is saying that Sam and Max follow the Novik self-consistency principle that any event caused by traveling back in time was part of history anyway, I can see this working if they allowed multiple timelines because that is the only paradox that doesn't make sense, we can see the events they cause in there own time like the bottle of vinegar, I think Grandpa Stinky's death is somehow caused by them, and all there pardoxes were sorted out in the end.

As I'm writing this I notice the theory doesn't work with giving Max a sense of romance, if it was predetermined for him to go back and change himself he would have been that way from the present he set off from.
  • edited November 2010
    If she is brought back from the dead, the soda pop gang should as well

Not a fan of them, but just saying.
  • edited November 2010
    Wait, wait, wait, Mermaid Stinky? I think I've played through the whole Season 3 and saw most of the stuff, but... did I miss something? O_o
  • edited November 2010
    Let me put it this way:

Apocalyptic Nuclear Explosion About ten feet away from you = YOU ARE F**KING DEAD.
  • edited November 2010
    You know she could be a living mineral from dimension X, pretending to be a mermaid who pretended to be a cake-golem. I think those could survive pretty much anything really.
  • edited November 2010
    Tilan wrote: »

He is being serious. The cake, while nonsensical, made more sense since it was a major plot in one of the episodes in season 2. If I am not mistaken, Sam and Max had to turn Girl Stinky back to human from a cake. Since they rectonned her as being a mermaid all along, that part makes absolutely no sense since she was never a cake in the first place.
  • edited November 2010
    She was always a cake, but she always had the mermaid accesories: fish tail apron, starfishes etc.

I have no idea :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.