Who's gonna make the bone games now?

edited October 2010 in Bone
Seeing how telltale games isnt likely to finish the rest of the bone books since they lost the rights to Bone. Who do u think is gonna make the bone games now? I'd personally think it would be interesting to see bone as an RPG.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I don't think there will be any more Bone games unless Telltale can somehow once again come into possession of the game rights. Currently, I believe Warner Bros. holds those game rights, and they're probably sitting on it until some sort of film adaptation gets going, which completely blows.
  • edited October 2010
    I extremely hope that Telltale will be at least able to get the rights of making a game about the film. Even if they will have to start the series from the beginning, it will be worth it - Bone is currently my favourite video game series.
  • edited October 2010
    Sarendor wrote: »
    I extremely hope that Telltale will be at least able to get the rights of making a game about the film. Even if they will have to start the series from the beginning, it will be worth it - Bone is currently my favourite video game series.

I seriously doubt Telltale will get the license from WB. They're probably going to have some in-house studio make a low-quality interactive version of the film like every other movie studio.
  • Well as usual nothing happens, Bone and its author are left with crap all and one of the greatest comics of all time still has a barely started episodic game.

Why did I buy episodes 1 & 2, when there were to be no further games?? Bit of a scam really. Never trust Telltale since being burned way back 12 years ago.

Scummy, very scummy. Broken promises and wasted $.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.