When will there be a proper trailer?

The game can't be too far from release. (I assume that when they say "Fall 2010", they mean November at the latest.) When can we expect an actual non-teaser trailer?

I'm guessing the reason we haven't had one yet is because Tycho's model isn't finished, but it seemed pretty close to finished at the Make a Scene with Telltale bit at PAX, and some time has passed since then.

I want a taste of the interactions we'll be seeing in this game. :confused:

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I second this notion.
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah it would be nice, but I love it when I have basically no knowledge on the game I'm about to play. I remember PVZ, PopCap released basically no information or proper footage of that title right up until its release, so I just jumped into the game cold turkey, and I've loved it ever since.
  • edited October 2010
    The game can't be too far from release. (I assume that when they say "Fall 2010", they mean November at the latest.) When can we expect an actual non-teaser trailer?

I'm guessing the reason we haven't had one yet is because Tycho's model isn't finished, but it seemed pretty close to finished at the Make a Scene with Telltale bit at PAX, and some time has passed since then.

I want a taste of the interactions we'll be seeing in this game. :confused:

okay

click here

note: when you click it go page down very slowy a little bit
  • edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    u got it hose

click here

note: when you click it go page down very slowy a little bit

learn to speak ENGLISH, your not Kane. You dont have a voice thingie that has terrible spelling. No one "has it hose"
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    learn to speak ENGLISH, your not Kane.

lol.
  • edited October 2010
    learn to speak ENGLISH, your not Kane.

Irony.
  • edited October 2010
    Speaking of Kane, he hasnt posted a lot lately. Wonder why.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    A trailer is in the works and it's cool. It does spoil the gameplay though, in that it shows characters playing poker ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    A trailer is in the works and it's cool. It does spoil the gameplay though, in that it shows characters playing poker ;)

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

I don't appreciate you spoiling that, though. I was still kindling the hope it was a cooking sim. :mad:
  • edited October 2010
    when will this trailer come out
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »

they play poker? i thought this would be a evolution simulator!
  • edited October 2010
    Speaking of Kane, he hasnt posted a lot lately. Wonder why.

Probably because so many people kept complaining at him for his bad English, even though he stated on more than one occasion he had bad dyslexia. Can't blame him really. If you ostracize someone enough for something they have no control over, they stop'll participating as they don't think the place is friendly enough to stick around for.
  • edited October 2010
    Who needs a proper trailer when you have a proper celebration sale?
  • edited October 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Who needs a proper trailer when you have a proper celebration sale?

Don't get me wrong, the sale is awesome. But when you've bought and beaten all three Sam and Max seasons and SBCG4AP already, it's...not as awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.