Tutorial?

I will buy this game in a second, but promise me this; will the game have a tutorial on how to play poker? I have no clue how to play the card game, and this game is the only thing that has ever spurred my interest into playing it. And please......please please please please please PLEASE make it a video tutorial. Telltale Texas Hold em's tutorial was really funny, but it was a chore to go through pages of ACTUAL TEXT (shock! horror!) to play. I, and many other people, really don't have the attention span to that...or at least, not when we're supposed to be playing video games. Other than that, I can't wait to see Heavy and Max in the same room (i sense disaster) and I can't wait to see Strong Bad make a comeback after almost a year of delays.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    A tutorial with lots of insults from strong bad would be pretty awesome.

"What the crap, you bought this game and you can't even play Poker?! Well, I can't blame you, after all, you'll purchase anything with my beautiful face and ample hind-bosoms on it."
  • edited October 2010
    Im wondering on this too. I need a tutorial
  • edited October 2010
    You might want to read these threads as well:

My only request - a How to Play Poker tutorial
    Will there be a tutorial?
  • edited October 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    A tutorial with lots of insults from strong bad would be pretty awesome.

"What the crap, you bought this game and you can't even play Poker?! Well, I can't blame you, after all, you'll purchase anything with my beautiful face and ample hind-bosoms on it."

Yes. That would be amazing.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    The rules of Texas Hold'em are pretty simple and the game will include tips and info to explain whats going on. There won't be a guided walkthrough starring Strong Bad, though, sorry!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.