Place your bets.

That is right it is time to
PLACE YOUR BETS

We shall guess which day Poker Night will come out, i have all days of November from the 6th onward. Who will come out correct?
EDIT:Hey i think that is the first time a poll has worked for me sweet.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I'm going to be optimistic and say Tuesday the 10th. Because for some odd reason, video games are attracted to that particular day of the week.
  • edited November 2010
    I have a feeling it will be a Tuesday, most Telltale releases come out on Tuesdays (and most games for some reason. It's like when new movies come out on Fridays) I just think it won't be until the 17th.
  • edited November 2010
    16th
  • edited November 2010
    Aww, crap, I voted for the 14th and was going to say that if I'm lucky, Telltale will be awesome and deliver the game for my birthday. Then immediately after I clicked the vote button, I remembered that my birthday is on a Sunday this year and there won't be anyone in the Telltale office. What a waste of a vote.
  • edited November 2010
    Following that aforementioned theory about Tuesdays, and assuming I am not failing math, my wager is on the 16th.

Though if I recall (possibly incorrectly), last time the preorder offer for the Devil's Playhouse and TF2 items lasted a week. We may be a little less than a week away from release now.

But I still wager the 16th.
  • edited November 2010
    9th.
  • edited November 2010
    When it's done.
  • edited November 2010
    22nd.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm going to go for the 23rd. Tuesday's do seem like a good bet. On monday they'll finish it, on tuesday they'll add a few finishing touches, then release it, and then the rest of the week they'll be on hand in case anyone has any bugs. That's my guess, anyway. :p
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I'm going to go for the 23rd. Tuesday's do seem like a good bet. On monday they'll finish it, on tuesday they'll add a few finishing touches, then release it, and then the rest of the week they'll be on hand in case anyone has any bugs. That's my guess, anyway. :p

Telltale Games does not like to patch their games usually. There is still game breaking bug in S&M S3 what can happen during using dialogue tree.
  • edited November 2010
    i'll go with 15th.
  • edited November 2010
    Clord wrote: »
    Telltale Games does not like to patch their games usually. There is still game breaking bug in S&M S3 what can happen during using dialogue tree.

Not bugs, issues with downloading in general.
  • edited November 2010
    Hmmm. Turns out I forgot to check the "see who voted for what" switch, now telltale employees can vote and we woulden't know, and the 17th has the most voters. Hmmm.:D
  • edited November 2010
    It's defo not on a weekend. I'll go with Thursday 25th.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Not bugs, issues with downloading in general.

Yeah, this is what I meant.
  • edited November 2010
    I say the 23rd. It's on a Tuesday and it comes right on time for Thankgiving.
  • edited November 2010
    The 30th at 11:59:59 PM UTC -11.
  • edited November 2010
    Hmmm. I noticed no one from telltale is voting:p
    Or are they:eek::eek::eek:
    There seems to be a lot of votes for the 17th so maybe I cracked the code.:D
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Hmmm. I noticed no one from telltale is voting:p
    Or are they:eek::eek::eek:
    There seems to be a lot of votes for the 17th so maybe I cracked the code.:D

One o those was mine, except I realized after that it's a Wednesday, not a Tuesday. Well, it will be one day later for me- I live 17 hours ahead of Telltale anyway.
  • edited November 2010
    One o those was mine, except I realized after that it's a Wednesday, not a Tuesday. Well, it will be one day later for me- I live 17 hours ahead of Telltale anyway.

Same here, but that leaves 5 17ths

Who knows who voted for those:eek:
  • edited November 2010
    Yay, I guessed right!
  • edited November 2010
    who would have guessed the 22 (aside from 4 people)
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    who would have guessed the 22 (aside from 4 people)

I think someone's cheating as I'm sure it was just 3 people a few mins ago! :D
  • edited November 2010
    I think someone's cheating as I'm sure it was just 3 people a few mins ago! :D

Hey now its 5!
  • edited November 2010
    22nd.

I believe somebody stole Max's Future Vision.
  • edited November 2010
    I voted the 23rd weeks ago. But a day earlier is fine for me.
  • edited November 2010
    I voted the 23rd as well, but I'm happy to be wrong!
  • edited November 2010
    oh wow now 22nd has 12 votes. u guys are such cheaters.
  • edited November 2010
    Hey, it says vote on when you think it's coming out. It doesn't say anything about voting before the release date is announced. ;)
  • edited November 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    Hey, it says vote on when you think it's coming out. It doesn't say anything about voting before the release date is announced. ;)

No but after the 30th voting ends;)
  • edited November 2010
    21? You people just suck...
  • edited November 2010
    I voted just now just to annoy you. :)
  • edited November 2010
    WayneBrady wrote: »
    I believe somebody stole Max's Future Vision.

I love the voice that says "Future vision!" when you select it for some reason
  • edited November 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    I voted just now just to annoy you. :)

-________-
Sign in to comment in this discussion.