Flint Paper?! What are you doing here!?

Anyone spot Flint Paper in the trailer or am I seeing things?

He's between Strongbad and Heavy during Strongbad's line about "thinking hard." He has his back to the camera, though.

Is the acting as the bouncer?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Telltale Games filled that place with some characters. For example that Arcade Machine there is actually Bluster Blaster.
  • edited November 2010
    What do you mean "what are you doing here"? A guy can't go to a bar and get a drink anymore?
  • edited November 2010
    It was a dark and stormy night, the dogs were playing a game of poker, many of them barking loudly.

Eh, my noir writing is off.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, that's him. You can also see him after the Heavy says "This is best idea." when he throws the chips.

He seems to be gone after that, though. Never noticed him before...I did notice Bluster Blaster, though.
  • edited November 2010
    I hope they get a speaking roll, maybe in the intro or an easter egg if they have them.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm still trying to get a good look at the photo wall in the background behind Tyco and Heavy. I think that has more Easter Eggs in it than any other place in the background.
  • edited November 2010
    One of the photos is Sam and Max getting the key to the city for stopping a alien menace.
    Another is the painting of the merleader from Club 41 from ToMI.
    The last one is a photo we haven't seen before and Telltale said they won't reveal it's nature yet.
  • edited November 2010
    At first i thought it was hugh bliss.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.