Poker Night Wiki

I set up a poker night at the inventory wiki on wikia and I need your help to get it off the ground. Here's the link: http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Poker_Night_at_the_Inventory_Wiki

Comments

• edited November 2010
    ...Don't you think this is a bit premature? The game's been out for four hours.
  • edited November 2010
    ...Don't you think this is a bit premature? The game's been out for four hours.
    How's it premature? What would make it more suitable for a wiki a month from now rather than right now?
  • edited November 2010
    Will mostly be dialogue anyway, might as well start harvesting it before it bores us.
  • edited November 2010
    I need help making the character pages first before we can worry about dialouge.
  • edited November 2010
    Not to be self serving, but is there any way I can get this thread sticky status?
  • edited November 2010
    There are already 3 stickies, I don't really think we need a 4th.
  • edited November 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    There are already 3 stickies, I don't really think we need a 4th.

But we do need a fifth or sixth

j/k
  • edited November 2010
    In other news the character pages are coming along fine bout the dialogue pages need a lot of work I'm pretty sure you telltale people will know the script better than me so can you please help?
  • edited November 2010
    I'd be happy to help out!
  • edited November 2010
    Today's miniproject is the tables listing. If you know what number of wins a table unlocks at please add it.
  • edited November 2010
    The pattern is table, table, deck, starting with a table.
  • edited November 2010
    "Table table deck", huh?

Here's a table, there's a table
    And another little table
    Fuzzy table, funny table
    Table table deck!
  • edited November 2010
    New Project: Max's Dialogue
  • edited November 2010
    New project: Telltale Games. Max's dialogue is still ongoing do to the sheer size.
  • edited November 2010
    Oh my freaking GOD.

Responce?
    Intrest?

What's next? Kherekturz?

Jesus, don't you guys freaking SPELL-CHECK? It's a freaking WIKI, not some forum.
  • edited November 2010
    I still think you had to wait for creating such a wiki page.

After all, Telltale does consider the game is in a series named "In the Inventory". I think it would be better for someone to come up with a wiki based on "In the Inventory" so that if Telltale makes another game to continue on this series, we can add info about this new game on THAT wiki without getting skeptical about the content.
  • edited November 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Oh my freaking GOD.

Responce?
    Intrest?

What's next? Kherekturz?

Jesus, don't you guys freaking SPELL-CHECK? It's a freaking WIKI, not some forum.

If someone misspells, you correct it. You do not insult people. Woops I forgot, this is the internet where everyone insults everyone :D
    Besides I've got to sort out the formating before I can get round to spellchecking. We don't all have firefox you know.
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I still think you had to wait for creating such a wiki page.

After all, Telltale does consider the game is in a series named "In the Inventory". I think it would be better for someone to come up with a wiki based on "In the Inventory" so that if Telltale makes another game to continue on this series, we can add info about this new game on THAT wiki without getting skeptical about the content.

If you check the URL you'll see I made sure to call it theinventory.wikia. If and when new games in the series come out I'll change the main page. But there probibly won't be another one for half a year so for the time being let's go with it.
  • edited November 2010
    I already get headaches from the retarded way the Phineas and Ferb wiki has been put together. It's like they thought, "UP YOURS with formality, let's just do whatever the heck we want."

I also agree a bit with Falanca. The content itself really doesn't warrant a complete wiki.
  • edited November 2010
    I already get headaches from the retarded way the Phineas and Ferb wiki has been put together. It's like they thought, "UP YOURS with formality, let's just do whatever the heck we want."

I also agree a bit with Falanca. The content itself really doesn't warrant a complete wiki.

I'm working on the wiki format but I'm still learning. Still we learn more from our mistakes and all that. Also I know there isn't enough content to warrent a wiki on its own but none of the current wikis for the series involved would add all the dialogue. And if telltale releaes more game in the Inventory series...
  • edited November 2010
    I set up a poker night at the inventory wiki on wikia and I need your help to get it off the ground. Here's the link: http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Poker_Night_at_the_Inventory_Wiki

pretty good wiki for the game. :D
  • edited November 2010
    Did a bit for Tycho's character page. I could add more to the other pages if anyone wants.
  • edited November 2010
    I updated the background and color scheme. Check it out :Dhttp://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Poker_Night_at_the_Inventory_Wiki

Also: I got upgraded form junior member to member. Yay!
  • edited November 2010
    Once again, New project: Achievements.
  • edited November 2010
    I've got a suggestion: perhaps we can create some list of characters people want to appear in the next games and the items they could bet, based on these two threads (1, 2) in the wiki's subsection? It could even be helpful for Telltale.
  • edited November 2010
    Cyrus7 wrote: »
    I've got a suggestion: perhaps we can create some list of characters people want to appear in the next games and the items they could bet, based on these two threads (1, 2) in the wiki's subsection? It could even be helpful for Telltale.

I have plans to add a fanart page later but we need to finish getting all the info and dialogue first.
  • edited November 2010

ok it was me who made a porker night at the invetory wiki site
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »

Well, Guybrush20X6 made a Poker Night at the Inventory Wiki. So I guess you could make a Porker Night at the Invetory Wiki. I wouldn't know what to put on it though.
  • edited November 2010
    And, once again, Pepsiboy comes back to haunt me:(
    In other news, based on feedback I got, I toned down the backround image.
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »

Link or it never happened.
  • edited November 2010
    Things are beginning to slow down but Max's dialogue needs more work, especially on the conversations section. Also if any Telltales are reading this can you confirm or deny the existance of Max's severed head in this game? II need to get rid of some speculation on Max's trivia.
  • edited November 2010
    To help me manage the sheer amount of new stuff coming in I've appointed two admins: Phosphatide and Stevontoast. Give em a big hand. Or a small cheer if you aren't blessed with freakish oversized hands.:D
  • edited November 2010
    Your front page got vandalized. Just FYI.
  • edited November 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Your front page got vandalized. Just FYI.

Got it sorted. Thanks to Phosphatide.
  • edited December 2010
    We have started a major new project to get all the voice files. All you need is a copy of Poker Night and the program included here: http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Page:_Voice_Extraction_and_Classification
  • edited December 2010
    I've started uploading the Game Music. Adding videos in wikia is unbelivibly fiddley so I need what help I can get. http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Music
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, uploading voice files really is pushing it in the legality department.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, uploading voice files really is pushing it in the legality department.

It's okay for the time being as we have no clue how to do it. :confused: :D
    Besides If telltale or valve or anyone is unhappy with it we'll stop emidiatly.
  • edited December 2010
    It's begining to slow down and I just started listing all the pop culture references. I need some help with this one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.