Official voice?

Okay, so...question: Any word on whether Andrew Chaikin/Kid Beyond's the official voice of Tycho now? Like, if they ever had a Penny Arcade talkie or something like that?

While I still prefer the speech bubbles, I'd definitely be okay with listening to that. Very okay, actually. Innumerable amounts of okay.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Kid Beyond has awesome voices, his Tycho one is his second best if you ask me (Narrator pwns all of his roles). I would not complain if this became his official voice.

There should be a telltale Penny Arcade Adventures game.
  • edited November 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    There should be a telltale Penny Arcade Adventures game.

I still think Poker Night was done to hint this out.
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »

Well the penny arcade men did say they would be happy to do another project with telltale again.
  • edited November 2010
    I'd be all over it :D
  • edited November 2010
    Chaikin was mainly chosen for the voice of Tycho because, well...he's one of Telltale's regulars. If Mike and Jerry ever decided to do a Penny Arcade project that required voice acting (but without Telltale's involvement), it might be tricky to get him to come back.

That said, he does a great Tycho voice. I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me. I'd love for Chaikin to return as Tycho in some way.
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »

What would they do? RSPD's out...maybe a zombie survival, a la Armadeadon? Kill Charles without the police finding you? Get Ann to E3 without her parents knowing?

Wait, no! I got it!

SAVE GABE'S PANTS FROM FRANK!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    I would play a Penny Arcade adventure by TTG... at least it would get finished.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.