How will they send it me?

Playing Poker Night I won a table with a picture of Max as a devil on it. How will TTG send it me though? Will they send it me using the address I got the game on? or do I need to input my address somewhere? Also is it free packaging on the prize?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    You are funny guy, comrade.
  • edited December 2010
    You are credit to team.
  • edited December 2010
    Of course we hope you are joking.
  • edited December 2010
    Like Max would say: "Nothing kills a fresh joke better than a stating-the-obvious remark."
  • edited December 2010
    Hey guys, I won "The Iron Curtain" from the Heavy, will it be delivered by him and will it be a functional machine gun? If not, I'm calling shenanigans. Thanks.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not sure, but I hope they send mine out soon, along with my Trogdor table. I sold my plain ol' wooden table to make room for these puppies, so I better be getting them.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I've won the Pac-Man watch, but so far I haven't gotten any confirmation mail on when it would be shipped. Seems like a big scam to me.
  • edited December 2010
    its my license to maim i want it now

Oh and, Telltale kills babies because of this issue.
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Oh and, Telltale kills babies because of this issue.

Which is coincidentally what I planned to do with my Iron Curtain!
  • edited December 2010
    This needs an official thread. Telltale needs to know about this issue.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm also waiting for my TF2 card deck.

Me and my friends have been sitting at our poker table for 2 WEEKS waiting for them.

We are starving, Telltale. HELP US.
  • edited December 2010
    I need my automota table complete with black and white world, hurry up telltale.
  • edited December 2010
    Not to spoil your fun guys, but can someone explain the 'telltale eats babies' thing to me? I feel like I'm left out of an inside joke. :(
  • edited December 2010
    Not to spoil your fun guys, but can someone explain the 'telltale eats babies' thing to me? I feel like I'm left out of an inside joke. :(

Everytime a game gets released, someone says telltale eats babies for taking so long.
  • edited December 2010
    Telltale, you've really screwed us over this time!
  • edited December 2010
    Guns are illegal in my country, you guys are going to get me into a lot of trouble!!!!1111 D:
  • edited December 2010
    So if Iron Curtain worths like thousands of dollars (and spends even more of an amount in 12 seconds), does that mean I'm eligible for free shipping? I don't want to spend 20$ for that, come on.
  • edited December 2010
    If you get it for free, then no, you won't. You'd still have to pay up that $20.

But you could just buy some extras to make up for it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.