What about a 'Let's Play'?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Can I do a Let's Play of this game? It will help get the word out.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    SonicScout wrote: »
    Can I do a Let's Play of this game? It will help get the word out.

I was wondering this as well since I want to do my own, but I want to wait till Get Tannen is released before doing eposide 1.
  • edited December 2010
    If you'd like. Telltale's games are pretty dialogue-heavy, though, so talking over it might be counter-productive.
  • edited December 2010
    I could do that too. In fact, anticipate it.
  • edited December 2010
    If you'd like. Telltale's games are pretty dialogue-heavy, though, so talking over it might be counter-productive.

I was more worried about them calling copyright infringement to tell you the truth, I can comment a bit, but yeah, I won't be talking over the dialog.
  • edited December 2010
    mateo360 wrote: »

Ah, excellent, I just hope WMG doesn't do what they did to that one person and pull the audio from my video, but I'm glad to see Telltale doesn't mind LPs of their games.
  • edited December 2010
    To Every One:
    Wow, O.K.
    Ashki
    "I was wondering this as well since I want to do my own, but I want to wait till Get Tannen is released before doing eposide 1."

I have a quite a few episode part games planed so, no biggie.

RAnthonyMahan
    "If you'd like. Telltale's games are pretty dialogue-heavy, though, so talking over it might be counter-productive."

I don't care. This will be my 3rd lets play. I'm getting the hang of stuff like this.

Ashki
    "I was more worried about them calling copyright infringement to tell you the truth, I can comment a bit, but yeah, I won't be talking over the dialog."

Exactly.

The Gentleman
    "I could do that too. In fact, anticipate it."

Cool.

mateo360
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20027

Nice, info.

Ashki
    "Ah, excellent, I just hope WMG doesn't do what they did to that one person and pull the audio from my video, but I'm glad to see Telltale doesn't mind LPs of their games."

Ugh, WMG.

Thanks Everyone!

-SonicScout1991 of YouTube
Sign in to comment in this discussion.