a drawing i made of max...

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
i was having a really boring lesson at school on friday and i made this... it was actually good so i desided to post it here with an another drawing i made a week ago... What do you think guys?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    I think you actually forgot to attach your drawing :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I too would love to see your drawing, if only you had posted it :(
  • edited February 2007
    Hehe, building up the excitement a little, eyy?... :D
  • edited February 2007
    Come on guys, play along.

I think it's great, Georgie. Well done! Can't wait for your next one. ;)
  • edited February 2007
    That's nothing, I made this Sam out of snot and paperclips. You like?
  • edited February 2007
    I like it. Very minimalistic.
  • edited February 2007
    I like your use of white space
  • edited February 2007
    It must be four-dimensional.
  • edited February 2007
    Maybe it's just Max without the outlines; just the white.
  • edited February 2007
    It's Max, riding on a white horse through a blizzard. Spectactular, or at least a spectacle.
  • edited February 2007
    I am surprised no one is commenting on the other picture. He said he posted the drawing of Max with another drawing he made a week ago. Personally, I like the other picture better. It is a drawing of a sculpture of Sam wielding a large firearm, while wearing a miniskirt, behind a white curtain.

Anyway, if you can figure out how to post them, we would all like to see the pictures. :D
  • edited February 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    Personally, I like the other picture better. It is a drawing of a sculpture of Sam wielding a large firearm, while wearing a miniskirt, behind a white curtain.
    Oh, is that what it is? I really need to get my mind out of the gutter... :o
  • edited February 2007
    Oh my. I'm starting to think we're never going to hear from him again. *snigger*

--Erwin
  • MelMel
    edited February 2007
    Part of me thinks that this is another Dave Grossman experiment. Only it has been done sneakily. :p
  • edited February 2007
    Notice how he spelt decided with an "s" .. That's a clue right there
  • edited February 2007
    stop it guys!!!!!!!!!
    i just forgot to post it!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2007
    here it is
  • edited February 2007
    thoughts??????????
  • edited February 2007
    hehe, i like it. Is that the Bee from Bone??
    Shame you drew it on lined paper thou. It's always nice to see some S&M fanart
  • edited February 2007
    i didnt think Max had a heart :D
    edited February 2007
    It wasn't very visible until the day Max discovered the spirit of Christmas.
  • edited February 2007
    Great sketches, well done!
  • edited February 2007
    Giorgo, it's really well done. If you'll accept some criticism, I suggest you practice more on loosening your hand/lines. You obviously have something going there, so don't give up on it! Well done!
  • edited February 2007
    Nice job! I'm glad you finally got it posted. And although we now know Max has a heart, people don't seem to notice it is made of coal. Or graphite, hard to tell... or maybe lead, seeing as it is visible in the xray. Which explains why Max can't be hypnotized! Because, um, lead, um, is actually Plumbium, which gave its name to Plumbers, who work on pipes and leaks, which, um... can someone help me with this?

Anyway, if you ever feel bored in class again, and bychance happen to draw something Telltale related, please post it again.
  • edited February 2007
    Are you guys blind! The picture sucks! It´s like drawm by a seven year old kid! And the bee! What the hell is he doing there?
    edited February 2007
    Are you guys blind! The picture sucks! It´s like drawm by a seven year old kid! And the bee! What the hell is he doing there?

Draw a better one. Right now! Go!
  • edited February 2007
    And the bee! What the hell is he doing there?

The worker bee is pouring honey into the honeycomb. But honey comes from honeycombs! It's a very deep philosophical and social commentary on the Sisyphusian nature of the human condition.
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    The worker bee is pouring honey into the honeycomb. But honey comes from honeycombs! It's a very deep philosophical and social commentary on the Sisyphusian nature of the human condition.

I think I just learned about human reproduction from numble... oh my poor mind!

Oh, and if you want to see a drawing that looks like it was done by a 7 year old, look at my avatar. Then look at the drawing he posted, compare, and realize that his drawing has a very S&M fitting cartoony style. Sure, it is not photorealistic, but when were S&M photorealistic? Don't answer that last question. Please?
  • edited February 2007
    Kunkku-Antti--it appears I can't send PMs to you--please email me at [myscreenname]@gmail.com.

Back to the topic, I was joking about the meaning behind the bee, but on further thought, I think it actually makes a lot of sense.
  • edited February 2007

Obviously it's not done by a professional designer, and he has said "school", allowing me to deduce he's a teenager. I think there's potential there, so with enough encouragement, he may one day become a professional designer.

How come you haven't been banned yet? I'd think that telling the people running this website to eff off was a quick way of getting banned.
  • MelMel
    edited February 2007
    I like his Max. :) (and his bumblebee!)
  • edited February 2007
    nice work! kunkku this is a picture done by a child!

savesam2.jpg
  • edited February 2007
    child or no...that may just be the best picture i ever saw ^
  • edited February 2007
    Kunkku, was that comment necessary? It's obvious G1ork is a kid, he's not Steve Purcell for crying out loud.
  • edited February 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    It wasn't very visible until the day Max discovered the spirit of Christmas.
    You, sir, made me chuckle quite hardily.
  • edited February 2007
    Welshy wrote: »
    hehe, i like it. Is that the Bee from Bone??
    yes,i tried to make the bee from Bone
    i would like to see yours...
    MrSneeze wrote: »
    Obviously it's not done by a professional designer, and he has said "school", allowing me to deduce he's a teenager.
    i am 15 actually...
  • edited February 2007
    edit- i missed your reply.. ok youre 15. Then you better start working hard on your drawing techniques if youre serious. Im not kidding, its a tough profession and youve got a long long way to go so i have to tell it like it is when youre as old as you are.

Make still lifes and go to a good art class. But ill tell you, in most cases artistic talent is clearly evident at the age of 15.
  • edited February 2007
    It's a really cool drawing and I like the style! I also really liked the drawing of the bee from bone. Please post more!

Abdallah, give him a break, it's a sketch he has done during a boring class, not a masterpieced he's been working on for weeks...
  • edited February 2007
    Imaginary drawings are my favorite!! I especially love the drawing that G1orkatsos drew of Max decapitating Sam and his razor sharp ears.
  • edited February 2007
    matan wrote: »
    Abdallah, give him a break

No :D Hes a young man and more than able to take it. When I started art school at his age I was pissed off at the teachers in the beginning for being harsh, but I soon realized that the fact that they were made me learn a great deal.
    I was mad at my piano teacher as well, she always kept hitting my fingers real hard when I didnt hit a note correct and yelled, but she taught me to play the piano, and although she was strict about music, shes one of the warmest people Ive known in that town. Mastering a craft takes years and years of practice and i feel lucky I had such good teachers (one of them a quite famous artist) to teach me.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.