Best PS3 games beside Call of Duty MW2.?

Seeing as how your all about MW2, your taste in games is probably incredibly mainstream and unrefined. Regardless of your lack of taste, i will list some amazing games you will probably hate for all the wrong reasons.

Uncharted 1 and 2
Little Big Planet
Dragon Age Origins
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and clank
Disgaea 3
Blazblue
Street Fighter 4
Sacred 2
Oblivion
Mirrors Edge
Ninja Gaiden

Please note that NONE of those are first person shooters.

If it seems like im acting as if im better than you, its because i am.
If you havn't heard of most of these games, just dont bother. Sell your ps3 for an xbox and play shitty first person shooters all day.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    please leave our forums alone. not that anyone really checks the csi forums, but still...
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2010
    @babay1...who.... who are you talking to? You're the first person to speak in this thread!
  • edited January 2011
    I don't get it either.
  • edited January 2011
    I assume the discussion sparked from the bland generalization of "adventure gamers" hating on many modern FPS games. OP branched out this element into something like "you all are hipster wannabes so you hate on EVERY good modern game because they're new and everyone else plays them".

This is insulting. Not only insulting but also ashaming, not to mention relies on totally false arguments. FPS genre nowadays is so bland that not only "adventure gamers" hate on it. In fact, only guys that lack self esteem and trying to feel manly as they cannot do so IRL, or the girls that try to impress imbecile boys who only carry one-dimensional thoughts like "girls playing guy viderogaymz is HOTT" actually play those games. Too bad they cover a big market in this era.

EDIT: NO, wait, I read the first post with my ass. The guy obviously mixed FORUMS.

Btw Mirror's Edge is technically a FPS.
  • edited January 2011
    This is the best first post in the history of the internet.
  • edited January 2011
    I want to delete it but, I want to print..best post eva!

wait...Oblivion is mainly first person...but with a sword..
  • edited January 2011
    This is a generic troll post from a spambot, only the spam in the signature was deleted by Amy. This thread should be locked/deleted.
  • edited January 2011
    This is a generic troll post from a spambot, only the spam in the signature was deleted by Amy. This thread should be locked/deleted.

Fine. To be fair I think our community is hilarious when it comes to dealing with spam-bots. I like to delete the links and see how it unfolds.
  • edited January 2011
    This, right here, is why I love Telltale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.