Anyone got a spare Season 1 Case File for sale?

edited January 2012 in Sam & Max
Title says it all

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Guess not!

:(
  • edited January 2011
    Good luck finding someone with one they're willing to sell. I haven't yet.
  • edited January 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Good luck finding someone with one they're willing to sell. I haven't yet.
    Me neither. And I know I've tried.
    We can always wish for a reprint or reissue. Better yet maybe there are some spares laying around the telltale offices and they will PM us about them... *wink*wink*

Apparently TellTale barely broke even on the case file.
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=48480&postcount=4
    Although I'd be willing to pay a hefty sum for it. I wasn't aware of its existence until they were already gone. They should of just charged more if they weren't making a profit.
  • edited January 2011
    Me neither. And I know I've tried.
    We can always wish for a reprint or reissue. Better yet maybe there are some spares laying around the telltale offices and they will PM us about them... *wink*wink*

If only, if only...

There is this tread. The guy is selling two of them. I only have $20 to spare right now, so I doubt I'm getting one. *sniff* He said someone offered him $80 for one!
  • edited January 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    If only, if only...

There is this tread. The guy is selling two of them. I only have $20 to spare right now, so I doubt I'm getting one. *sniff* He said someone offered him $80 for one!
    Stop it man.. I'm tearing up here.. *SNIFF*sniff :(
  • edited January 2011
    I can't remember where I read it, but didn't one of the case files have a freelance police car sticker, and lots of people reported that the sticker was jinxed and caused them to have car accidents or something crazy?

!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    I can't remember where I read it, but didn't one of the case files have a freelance police car sticker, and lots of people reported that the sticker was jinxed and caused them to have car accidents or something crazy?

!!!!
    I have a response for you , but I might get banned again. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    I can't remember where I read it
    How come?
  • edited January 2011
    You're thinking of the Protected by Sam & Max decal, which dates back to the Hit the Road era.
  • edited January 2011
    Harald B wrote: »
    You're thinking of the Protected by Sam & Max decal, which dates back to the Hit the Road era.

Whoa, I did NOT know that!

And I TOTALLY want one.
  • edited January 2012
    There's a DVD+Case File auction on eBay UK at the moment if you're still looking :)
  • edited January 2012
    antom wrote: »
    There's a DVD+Case File auction on eBay UK at the moment if you're still looking :)

Darn it. Auction's over, and it sold for... £6.50?!?! If only I knew sooner!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.