nutri-specs on dvd?

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
if not i'm gonna leave mine sealed, if yes i'll open it

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Let me just say...
    Ashton wrote: »
    Well, no worries, I received it (S2DVD) today. Now I'm just trying to decide whether to open it to watch the "extras" or whether to leave it sealed to preserve the "Collectors Value"... T_T
    Jake wrote: »
    Collector schmollector! The extras are awesome and should be seen by all.
  • edited December 2010
    Just got my DVD today. On the one hand, the save files from the downloadable games carry over to the DVD install, so in theory the game should register that I've beaten it, but the alley doesn't appear on my map in a new game. On the other hand, I can't say anything conclusively until I've beaten The Penal Zone again using the DVD install.
  • edited December 2010
    Just got my DVD today. On the one hand, the save files from the downloadable games carry over to the DVD install, so in theory the game should register that I've beaten it, but the alley doesn't appear on my map in a new game. On the other hand, I can't say anything conclusively until I've beaten The Penal Zone again using the DVD install.

thanks, that doesn't sound very promising :(
  • edited December 2010
    It's not there, I posted this on Monday in the PS3 v PC thread.
  • edited December 2010
    God, by this point, even if Telltale are holding out to do the ARG, the hype around The Devil's Playhouse has already settled to the point that it would hardly be worth it anymore. Assuming this is was to be a web-based ARG, how hard could it be to put a page on the site with a link saying "Click here to unlock the Nutrispecs on the PC!"?
  • edited December 2010
    i'd even pay like $3 for it
  • edited January 2011
    Quite disapointing. I was planning to replay the entire season, but now I'm going to play something else instead.
  • edited January 2011
    I guess is hidden and need use the regedit for find like the Ab-Abber 2000 on SBCG4AP
  • edited January 2011
    Nope, doesn't seem to be an entry for.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Did any of you try the instructions from this post?
    I only have a Mac, so I can't really try it, but it seemed to work for other people.
  • edited January 2011
    Memory hacking it into an already used slot (which is annoying for fixing puzzles) and unlocking it for 'proper' use are somewhat different.
  • edited January 2011
    NOOOOOOOO, i want the Nutri-specs :'(

Still, the DVD is awesome, thanks TTG.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm not thinking about replace teleporattion with nutrispecs! Becouse is a bad idea.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.