Hello

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
I been trolling the boards for a few weeks and just hopped on to say hey and wish everyone some good fun in the game. It is funny reading all these rants about how sad a release this is or game should of been released at 12:01.. just makes me smile.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Wow, someone who actually reads the threads! Thank you. Let's enjoy the game together when it comes out in a few hours. I'm debating whether I should stay up all night or set an alarm for 5AM my time.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, this happens at every release.

At least there is a thread making fun of it by people who know better, so we can have fun with that too.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah This is sad, but better than poker night. Half of those people didnt want the game, just the tf2 unlocks.
    At least these angry people want the game for the game, and for back to the future.
  • edited December 2010
    Guess i am just too old to get frustrated too easy. I know people want to play the game does seem like a good one.
  • edited December 2010
    You've been trolling?
  • edited December 2010
    I think they meant Lurking
  • edited December 2010
    I do not think age is the cause... I think people just tend to rant on the net because of the anonymity factor...

I do enjoy trolling .... troll's threads...
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I do not think age is the cause... I think people just tend to rant on the net because of the anonymity factor...

I do enjoy trolling .... troll's threads...

Which reminds me how half of Blizzard community has shit their pants when Blizzard announced that they want to get rid of that anonymity factor (though, as far as I understand, Blizzard decided not to)
  • edited December 2010
    Yep meant lurking sorry
  • edited December 2010
    Farlander wrote: »
    Which reminds me how half of Blizzard community has shit their pants when Blizzard announced that they want to get rid of that anonymity factor (though, as far as I understand, Blizzard decided not to)

They didn't because of the reaction and honestly, the reaction was probably with good reason. Not everyone lives one interconnected, interchangeable life style that they want on display to just anyone.
  • edited December 2010
    They didn't because of the reaction and honestly, the reaction was probably with good reason. Not everyone lives one interconnected, interchangeable life style that they want on display to just anyone.

I agree with you. But still, it would've taught the trolls a lesson :p
  • edited December 2010
    Heh, I've been passing the time reading the crazy forum rants as well. Although I will admit that I was one of those skeptically refreshing the download page at 12:01 est and beyond (still doing it now haha)

I don't mind the wait though

In fact, I'm debating getting W&G or Bone to pass the time until the download comes out as those are the only two TTG series I have yet to purchase.
  • edited December 2010
    Wildkard wrote: »
    Heh, I've been passing the time reading the crazy forum rants as well. Although I will admit that I was one of those skeptically refreshing the download page at 12:01 est and beyond (still doing it now haha)

I don't mind the wait though

In fact, I'm debating getting W&G or Bone to pass the time until the download comes out as those are the only two TTG series I have yet to purchase.

Wow you bought a lot of telltale games to see if they are trustworthy of back to the future, or did you just now create a forum name and have been lurking for years.
  • edited December 2010
    Well I've been a longtime fan of TTG but I feel like I have so many forum names on so many websites...in so many databases, that I am always a little bit reserved for signing up for new ones.

But I've come to like this community after all of that lurking :D it seems friendly and for the most part mature and respectable. Plus I always enjoy socializing with people who have common interests.

But the short answer to your question is that Monkey Island was my real pull into TTG. I've been a long time fan of the series and Tales introduced me to the rest of the TTG and how good they are. I just found out about BTTF and have always liked the trilogy so I preorded that the day I could. I have no doubts it will live up to my (and most's) expectations. (I just made my forum name today in honor of the release threads)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.