Has anyone been able to download the game yet?/ Answer: NO, it's not out yet.

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
See topic post. It's 12:26 here, and this is the first time I've bought a game from Telltale. I pre ordered yesterday and received the puzzle game and that downloaded fine, but I haven't been able to download or even find where to download Back to the Future yet.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    i take it alot of these kinds of threads pop on release days for Tell tale games?
  • edited December 2010
    trekker26 wrote: »
    i take it alot of these kinds of threads pop on release days for Tell tale games?
    Yeah.

It's simply not out yet. Wait 2-3 more hours. If I remember correctly, most episodes have released around that time. Hang in there! ;)
  • edited December 2010
    They do, apparently. The download will be ready sometime during the day. There are a lot of threads that state TellTale's business hours (9am-6pm, PST)
  • edited December 2010
    Where is "here"?
    Its 18:28 here, in Spain. It isn't the first time I've bought a game from Telltale, so I can say, from my experience, that I'll have to wait at least a couple hours (if not more) for the game to be available.
  • edited December 2010
    McCHitman wrote: »
    See topic post. It's 12:26 here, and this is the first time I've bought a game from Telltale. I pre ordered yesterday and received the puzzle game and that downloaded fine, but I haven't been able to download or even find where to download Back to the Future yet.

It is my understanding that it could be released any time today - ie. There is no set time besides the date itself.
  • edited December 2010
    Telltale doesn't do midnight releases. The game will be out sometime in the afternoon or later tonight. When it's out, get it from the 'Your Games' tab, same place you got Puzzle Agent.
  • edited December 2010
    I actually just went fwd in time to the the release and brought it back to the present. Pretty stellar IMO.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm in Indiana,Thanks for the info.

Yeah, it said I would get an email letting me know when it was available, but I didn't know how legit that was.
  • edited December 2010
    It hasn't been released yet. I don't know what time it is in California, where the TTG games offices are. Early to mid-morning, I think. We can probably expect the game to be released within office hours, so, probably within the next 8 hours or so.

It should be in the Your Games menu, the joystick up in the right corner of the website. There should be, for now, a bunch of blank spaces with the names of the games and a code. As soon as the game is out, there should appear a "Download" button.
  • edited December 2010
    sethf11 wrote: »
    i just finished downloading it.. the game is amazing!!!!

stop doing this, millions over millions of people have done this before, with every release, every game, and its not getting any funnier.
  • edited December 2010
    Cyphox wrote: »
    stop doing this, millions over millions of people have done this before, with every release, every game, and its not getting any funnier.

Actually it is not funny at all.
  • edited December 2010
    will people just stop asking and be patient.. is this the only day they show up and post?
  • edited December 2010
    will people just stop asking and be patient.. is this the only day they show up and post?

Weren't you the one that said
    i just finished downloading it.. the game is amazing!!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Patience is a virtue as the saying goes! I'm doing other stuff to keep me busy in the meantime until the game is available for download.
This discussion has been closed.