So.... When can I buy JUST the first Ep??

Looking all around for pricing on just the first episode by itself but can't find a listing for it anywhere. I know that $25 for the whole thing is not alot of money, but right now, I don't have enough for the whole thing...

So, is there going to be a seperate date that the first episode goes on sale by itself? :confused: I would REALLY like to play this game if possible.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    It's free, why would you want to buy only the free episode?
  • edited December 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    I think you mean it will be free, in February.
  • edited December 2010
    I've read about people saying that it already works though, you just have to download it directly from the link.
  • edited December 2010
    I've read about people saying that it already works though, you just have to download it directly from the link.

Yes but, something tells me they'll fix it.
  • edited December 2010

Because I would rather pay $5-$6 NOW, instead of waiting till Feb? even if it will be free then. :rolleyes:
  • edited December 2010
    Because I would rather pay $5-$6 NOW, instead of waiting till Feb? even if it will be free then. :rolleyes:

They don't sell the episodes individually before finishing with the season first. And when they do it, the price is usually 10$ an episode. So it's not a wise move.
  • edited December 2010
    What link?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.