Everything Must Go!

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Although you don't seem to care about my opinion, here's a few more price baselines:

TTG shirt - I got an used one for $20.
    Pins - Someone just recently sold both for $35. Their Max one seemed a little discolored...
    Hero Team-Up Trading Card - I bought one for about $4 and another for $7.
    Storyboard - I've never seen a drawing or cel from the show for sale before. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. Most cartoons (excluding the classics) go for $30-50. Too bad you don't have its corresponding cels...
    Promo Sheet - No idea but I would think it would a pretty penny especially since it is signed...
    Books - Although the paperback has a name, the beautiful art would definitely override it. Start that at $50. The other $100.
  • edited January 2011
    You, good sir, have an outstanding collection there. Speaking for myself, the promo sheet and pins all caught my eye. What say you?

And please, keep the pictures coming. I've never seen some of this stuff before and the art from the hardcopy of SM: HtR is excellent!
  • edited January 2011
    heya thanks breakman and zero

breakman did I disagree or something in previous posts? (looks back) hmm
    I just dont see the pens being that cheap unless you mean each, esp never used..
    as for the storyboard, im lost there too,
    the hero card, was more there just to show I had it and again the varriation of no cluesville on worth of items (I got most of my stuff free or retail value oddly enough)

the books are what I disagree with esp since one I did spend a good 100$+ on and it was tpb, but thats the thing, not knowing what the new book did to the old, one tpb was 10$ on ebay .. sad! but just goes to show you are right but so am I, can go low and high.
    Steves signatrue makes things worth that much more?
    odd, im not a signature ahem prostitute.. or the other word lol
    I could get many many sigs from him, just as most pixar people or his friends or family but why bother.
    I also know many bands, but im beyond even taking stuff for autographs, just say hey.. maybe if its goofy get a picture.

I did get told that the art alone was worth more than the books though, a while ago which makes me wonder why so low 50$ for custom art? even if it is a flame head.. course it was an inside thing for me as I couldnt get the jacket or didnt have it yet soooo
    instead he gifted me the symbol (this was long agoooo)

I have plenty more pics but again idk about slamming the site with them or if its ok..

is any of this in wiki or needing to be? might be a perfect time to add it.
    Esp a few mags that I never knew about and wouldnt had he not sent them to me pointing out the various things he did and did not do.

Please not he is not my BUDDY...
    just been a fan for.. well..ever, makes it very hard to sell stuff.
    sigh.

Also I was offered 80$ for a casefile season 1, then 30$ then 50$ then 20$ all in one go.. kinda lost there, maybe I should toss this on ebay start it at the lowest 20 one see where it goes?

again thanks for all your cats patience and input, sorry if I made you feel ignored Breakman ;P
    you have good insight we just dont agree in pricing! doesnt mean either of us are wrong!
    reality is, its random! but the baselines, TY mate!
  • edited January 2011
    I say everything signed or very rare should be sold around $100, and all the other collectables at least $30. I don't know their actual prices, but that sounds fair to me.

As for the case files, putting them on e-bay may be the best idea. Although putting them on e-bay leaves me out of the running for one, since I never use the site. :(
    I think I was the first person to ask about these in this forum.
  • edited January 2011
    Sorry if I was insensitive before. Just trying to be helpful. Some price indications then:

T-shirts: Telltale normally sells these for $18.95, and is still selling a reprint of the '92 shirt. I doubt you can get much more for them, since the popular Max & Crossbones and Max Imp ones are still selling.
    Posters: Telltale used to sell these two, but sold out years ago. A lot of people seem to want the surreal office print, so you might get 2-3 times original price for that. (Telltale's usual price point is $14.95, and $5 extra if signed by Steve.)
    Symbiote Statuettes: Still for sale for $24.95.
    Animation crew jacket: The most valuable thing of all. If the wiki page is to be believed, they've gone for $100-350.
    Relief: Very rare and very cool, but hard to put a price on. About as much as a poster, maybe? I dunno.
    the books are what I disagree with esp since one I did spend a good 100$+ on and it was tpb, but thats the thing, not knowing what the new book did to the old, one tpb was 10$ on ebay .. sad! but just goes to show you are right but so am I, can go low and high.
    Steves signatrue makes things worth that much more?
    Not so much if it were just a signature. But customized full-page color art like that, absolutely.
    is any of this in wiki or needing to be? might be a perfect time to add it.
    The merchandise section has descriptions for almost everything, but some of those pictures would be a nice addition. I'll edit and add them there if that's ok with you.
  • edited January 2011
    add anything you like mate

also you hit a key about shirts I dont agree on.
    The SOLD OUT shirts of TTG.. and the OLD real NON reprints of comic con sold shirts arent worth anything close to 20$..
    I did say, only the die hard would want the original vs the reprint since I dont think there is a difference other than truth in age and label..

didnt know the statues were down that low... they started 100$ didnt they or do you mean the mini's? (I was talking I had 2 of the big statues)
    as for the mini's they didnt hit TTG until many weeks after symbiote shipped to me

also the poster print shown and known as "western print" I believe was the official title..
    was ORINGINALLY only on TANTRUM's website.. then the left overs came here.
    THEY WERE NOT the same price as TTG poopy paper cheapo's(even as cool as those are)

this is huge, good stock poster paper.. and no man, it wasnt worth close to 19.95 SIGNED.. lol

so again im lost on the shirts, as now most and you are saying they are worthless due to telltale selling them even though they dont sell any of the ones im selling ( I do have crossbones and imps if people want them but yea I wouldnt charge anything more than retal)

summary
    ADD to wiki anything,
    esp having those rare little artiles about s&m I didnt know existed IE the purcell summary and future of the sam and max and gumby special on the way...
  • edited January 2011
    didnt know the statues were down that low... they started 100$ didnt they or do you mean the mini's? (I was talking I had 2 of the big statues)
    I meant the minis. The bigger ones are still selling at $75.
  • edited January 2011
    ah yes those minis I added because TTG didnt sell them forever after symbiote released.
    I got a box on my door monnnths ago saying "sorry about the broken statue"
    (they broke monkey island and 1 sam & max with poor shipping) all I asked for was a swap and well I got 3 statues 1 broken just a bit :P

Anyway those mini's...were on my door with that note saying sorry and HERE is the long waitied symbiotes! Im one of the first, seemed generic in letter form.
    did NOT know TTG sold them yet, last I had checked they were in shop but not shipping.

anyway.. thats why those were listed as such.

is there anything you need or would like better pics of or other pics of?
    I didnt list quite a bit. So far most of it is the newer stuff, and of course games but yea
    IM HOLDING on to my talkie s&m its my baby.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm sorry, EMG, for being snippy. I thought you ignored me like everyone else does (except for a few of the "old timers", hence why I visit this board rarely). I guess I took it out on you. No excuse, but I'm sorry.

Oh! And a hundred and one thanks for the image donations. The Wiki really needed more merchandise example pictures.
  • edited January 2011
    Put me on the list for a season 1 case file!
  • edited February 2011
    I'm very interested to buy it but the problem is......... Is all sizes are available?
  • edited April 2011
    Did someone manage to buy something from this person?
  • edited December 2011
    Bumping more threads isn't helping you out here. We've already seen your other thread, we already know your plight. Please keep your request to that one thread.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.