Still have buy-ins.

I'm a little bit sad at something with the game. After you win the buy-ins of each of the characters, that's it. They never pop up again. Some of the lines that appear with each, including extra conversations during the game, are really entertaining. What I'm asking is if Telltale can update the game so that the characters still play with their buy-ins even after you win them.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I'm a little bit sad at something with the game. After you win the buy-ins of each of the characters, that's it. They never pop up again. Some of the lines that appear with each, including extra conversations during the game, are really entertaining. What I'm asking is if Telltale can update the game so that the characters still play with their buy-ins even after you win them.

No, there are tons of new decks and tables to be unlocked after you win all the buy-ins. If you don't care about those, you may try deleting your save game after winning all the buy-ins.

But to me it's kind of pointless. The only thing that buy-ins are good for is 1-2 pieces of dialouge and unlocking items in Team Fortress 2.
  • edited January 2011
    It would be funny if you could bet them again later
  • edited January 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    It would be funny if you could bet them again later

Imagine the look of fury on the Heavy's face when, instead of the bundle of cash, you plop down Sasha. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.