Own All 3 Seasons, but can't get DVDs for free

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
I own all three seasons of Sam and Max, but when I go to buy the DVDs of Seasons 1 & 3 it won't let me get the reduced price on them.

For Season 1 I put my key in, but it wouldn't accept it. And Season 3 is giving me a reduced price, but says that if I owned the game, I would get the DVD for free. But I own the game, and am logged in, but it is not showing up as free.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Surely I'm not the only person this has happened to
  • edited January 2011
    I had the same problem with S&M season 2. What I did was contact telltale, explaining the issue, and they sent me a coupon code for a free copy of the DVD. I hope you find this post useful.
  • edited January 2011
    I looked for a contact number on their website and couldn't find one. Or maybe I'm just blind or something.
  • edited January 2011
    It's not the key; for the first season you have to put in your ORDER number, which are located far bottom in your Games page.
  • edited January 2011
    still not even accepting my order number
  • edited January 2011
    Tried putting a # sign in front of your order number (or not putting? i'm not sure which one works actually).

As for other seasons there must be something that needs to be fixed by Telltale Staff obviously, I just checked store and it says I have to pay for 0.00 for Season Three DVD right in the first page in the Sam and Max category of the store.

Curious, you preordered third season or recently bought it? And just for being on the safe side, which platform? PC/MAC? If you bought it for PS3, or bought it on Steam and not on Telltale store you can't claim your DVD.
  • edited January 2011
    I bought them all for PC with the Sam and Max Complete Pack
  • edited January 2011
    kai3345 wrote: »
    I bought them all for PC with the Sam and Max Complete Pack

That's why. The Telltale store can't register the Pack's code, for whatever reason. Email Support with your purchase code and they'll get you set up.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.