IF MI6 is being announced (TMI2), WHAT DO YOU WANT?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Exactly :)
  • edited February 2011
    A well thought out ending. More locations. Multiple ways to solve puzzles. A hard mode with harder puzzles and no hints available. Bring Murray back from the deep! "I went deep sea treasure hunting and all I got was a stupid talking skull" T-shirt
  • edited February 2011
    A well thought out ending. More locations. Multiple ways to solve puzzles. A hard mode with harder puzzles and no hints available. Bring Murray back from the deep! "I went deep sea treasure hunting and all I got was a stupid talking skull" T-shirt

For the love of all that is holy, you have high demands.
  • edited February 2011
    What can I say. I have high standards. By the way none of it is negotiable. YOU HEAR ME TELLTALE!
  • edited February 2011
    i want to return to the tri island area. just would feel more familiar. Also give it more of a monkey island 2 Guybrush (willing to do more like sawing off a guys leg and stealing a lot more things)
  • edited February 2011
    I just really want to see what's going to become of Morgan and the whole idea of the Voodoo Lady may be behind a lot of the trouble in Guybrush's life. I assume that's what would naturally happen anyway.

I'm not particularly bothered by Stan coming back or not, but I'm biased because I wasn't that huge of a fan of him. The same way I'd have trouble with LeChuck not having some involvement, because he has always been my favourite character. Entirely personal for me.

I would really like to see Largo again, small part or otherwise, but that's a pretty popular opinion.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.