lisa foiles top 5 monkey island moments =D

happened to notice that lisa foiles' top 5 this week was monkey island... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/top-5-with-lisa-foiles/2723-Top-5-Best-Moments-Monkey-Island

gotta say, I laughed sooo hard at the insult =D

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Yes, bewbies. I take it all back this forum sextion is full of life...section, section...
  • edited February 2011
    I agree with her choice for the number one spot. The way that part of the game is played out is definitely my favourite!
  • edited February 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I agree with her choice for the number one spot. The way that part of the game is played out is definitely my favourite!

I watched the whole video, I only agree with her first choice, that outfit...
  • edited February 2011
    I agree with LordKaT when it's about Lisa Foiles. Even making a MI based Top 5 doesn't change this.

She has nice tits though if anything.
  • edited February 2011
    She does a top five best moments on the Special Editions of MI1 and MI2! Sweet! :)
  • edited February 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    She has nice tits though if anything.

I liked Lisa Foiles before the nice tits.

all%20that.jpg

Even though the show was a shell of its former self by then.

Now she really only pops up on the radar for me every few months and I honestly don't care one way or the other about her.

As for this top 5 of hers, it's decent but certainly not the list I would've picked, but that's going to happen no matter who makes a list like this.
  • edited February 2011
    I think not every reviewer should just make a list of top rand(50) whatever, just to... be known as a reviewer, really. It makes sense for some of them, such as Nostalgia Critic (can't believe I'm defending him about something) since his lists are generally about obscure nostalgic stuff noone else does. Another thing that may help such a list to be actually credible is when it's done by a big amount of people (like, more than one or two) who know about the things they're ranking. Otherwise, it's just the same as walking into the middle of a crowded alley, stripping off and yelling "hey guys, you know what I like?"
  • edited February 2011
    I wonder why she entirely used clips from the Special Edition for the first game but used mostly clips from the original game for the second?
  • edited February 2011
    Sometimes things are just for fun.
  • edited February 2011
    I dont know anything about any top 5 but she definitely has a nice top 2...
  • edited February 2011
    I just like the funny part when Lisa says in a pirate-y accent, "This is the END for you, you gutter-crawling cur!", and instead of responding with, "And I've got a little TIP for you. Get the POINT?", the guy just spouts out LOTS of bleepable obscenities! LOL :D

Oh yeah, and she showed the picture of the Cannibals from The Curse of Monkey Island that say, "Derp!" LOL!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.