Welcome to The Walking Dead Forums

Please post to your heart's content!

I hope you're all as excited as we are to get to bring you Robert Kirkman's universe to video games!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I hope you're all as excited as we are to get to bring you Robert Kirkman's universe to video games!

Yes we are!! :D
  • edited March 2011
    When will you patch save game corruption in Poker Night at the Inventory?
  • edited March 2011
    When will you patch save game corruption in Poker Night at the Inventory?

Granted that is something telltale really should do and all, but what does that have to do with the Walking Dead?
  • edited October 2011
    I didn't know where to ask this and maybe I'm just missing the answer to this question, but when is The Walking Dead game going to be released? Once again Telltale has captured my interest, I came here for Jurassic Park and I already bought BTTF and im deff gonna buy Walking Dead. Anyway, please lemme know when its going to be released...thanks!
  • edited October 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    I didn't know where to ask this and maybe I'm just missing the answer to this question, but when is The Walking Dead game going to be released? Once again Telltale has captured my interest, I came here for Jurassic Park and I already bought BTTF and im deff gonna buy Walking Dead. Anyway, please lemme know when its going to be released...thanks!

Hey RexMaster... TTG usually do not pin down a release date until pretty close to the actual date... SOMETIMES we get a general window as it gets closer.... Until then we can all only speculate when they will let us all play it.
  • edited October 2011
    My guess would be "2012". Beyond that, we can only speculate.
  • edited October 2011
    Alright thanks guys. in a way its good that they dont give a release date but also its kinda bad... And hopefully its early 2012 or I might have to stick around here forever! Especially if we get a 2nd JP game. Anywya thanks for the quick responses guys.
  • edited February 2012
    Not sure if it belongs here, but couldn't you guys check our birthdate from our forum profile to skip entering it every time we are logged and surf over to The Walking Dead website?
  • ncbncb
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to the walking dead forum...

where telltale mods delete threads that paint them in a bad way.
  • edited April 2012
    ncb wrote: »
    Welcome to the walking dead forum...

where telltale mods delete threads that paint them in a bad way.

Yeah no. In other games, people have led giant debates explaining in every detail on why they flat out hated one of their games, and telltale read it and left it open. Its mindless complaining/swearing/talking about piracy that isn't allowed. Try acting smart!
  • crofaelcrofael Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Yeah no. In other games, people have led giant debates explaining in every detail on why they flat out hated one of their games, and telltale read it and left it open. Its mindless complaining/swearing/talking about piracy that isn't allowed. Try acting smart!

Actually we have a policy of deleting posts that act smart.

Kidding!
  • edited April 2012
    Hey Crofael, I'm just wondering what your job with the company is???
    edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    Hey Crofael, I'm just wondering what your job with the company is???

I'm a gameplay programmer; I work on scripting and UI development.
  • edited April 2012
    crofael wrote: »
    I'm a gameplay programmer; I work on scripting and UI development.

I think it was an hell of a work with all the story branches to trigger the right scripts... but still engaging! :D
    edited April 2012
    I think it was an hell of a work with all the story branches to trigger the right scripts... but still engaging! :D

Thank you, I really appreciate hearing that! :)
  • edited April 2012
    will we have to pay for the other episodes
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Posting the same question four times, is that your way of communication???

If you bought a single episode (consoles, 5$) then yes, you will have to buy the others as well.
    If you bought the entire season (PC/Mac, 25$) then no, you've already bought all episodes.
  • edited April 2012
    Man, just bought the full episode package via Steam today and played through Episode 1 in one run. This thing is AWESOME! Can't wait for Ep. 2! I desperately hope that there will be more than one season, because this is one of the greatest games I ever played. Telltale, you really took a good shot at this one, this is AMAZING! One of the best story-driven adventure games I ever experienced! Please, keep up to it! Outstanding work! If I was to decide, you could make a hundred episodes as long as the story is as exciting as it is in Ep.1! Again I must say: Bloody good work! Well, VERY bloody good work ;-)
  • edited May 2012
    not sure where this message is about to go, but just wondering when the walking dead episode 2 is supposed to release? my guess is june 28ish?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Finally someone who guesses too LATE. ;)

Have a look at all our guesses in this thread. The release schedule is thankfully still monthly, not bi-monthly.
This discussion has been closed.