Puzzle Agent disc?

Now that they have anounced Puzzle Agent 2 and they said that both Puzzle Agent games are sort of a two episodes mini-series, I'm thinking that it would be nice if they make a collector disc for people that have both Puzzle Agent games.
So I ask to Telltale: Is that on your plans?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I share the hope for a PA and PA2 disc being released in the future. I like the series and it would be awesome to have.
  • edited February 2011
    I only ever buy PC games on Steam any more, but if a Puzzle Agent collectors type thing was released with comics in it I would be sorely tempted to break this rule.
  • edited February 2011
    I would love this! Especially if a few Grickle shorts were included on the DVD.
  • edited February 2011
    I would love it if a DVD with the Grickle shorts on was released. If it included the games then all the better!
  • edited February 2011
    and a pdf version of all the "dank/dunk" comics to date
  • edited February 2011
    I'm thinking that it would be nice if they make a collector disc for people that have both Puzzle Agent games.

This. So much this.
  • edited May 2011
    There is a german retail version of the first game...

510SNqYQkgL.jpg

[click image for a larger version]

it is published by Astragon (and translated to German) those guys also publish the "farming Simulator-games". I just saw it today in a supermarket but did not pick it up.
  • edited May 2011
    der_ketzer wrote: »

it is published by Astragon (and translated to German) those guys also publish the "farming Simulator-games". I just saw it today in a supermarket but did not pick it up.

If we don't get a disc release, I might challenge TTG to a duel.
  • edited May 2011

Picture of retail release

Oh wow! I want one! In English though. I wouldn't get very far if it was in German. How much was it going for?
  • edited May 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    How much was it going for?

9.99€
    that's quite a lot (Steam version is 4,49€)
    They only translated the text it seems. (that is including the puzzle-descriptions though) The audio is still in English.
    Edit: wow that screenshot. "Ich merken Pearl" is not a German sentence. I would have no idea what I should make out of that information if I had to play the game like this.
  • edited May 2011
    "Ich merken Pearl" is not a German sentence.

Interesting. Google translates that to "I remember Pearl". How would you say that in German?
  • edited May 2011
    giuliop wrote: »
    Interesting. Google translates that to "I remember Pearl". How would you say that in German?

"Ich erinnere mich an Pearl". That still would not help with the puzzle though.
  • edited May 2011
    I don't remember exactly, but I think that the english original of that "Ich merken Pearl" sentence should be something like either "I defeated Pearl" or "I was defeated by Pearl". Or maybe "I didn't fight against Pearl".
  • edited May 2011
    anyone know if this has any extras on it?
  • edited May 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    anyone know if this has any extras on it?

no note about extras on the case or the amazon-page. And knowing the quality of the releases of "astragon" I really doubt it.
  • edited May 2011
    "Ich merken Pearl" ??? This is complete rubbish and not even grammatically correct. Maybe something like "I to notice Pearl" in english. Reminds me never to buy translated german games ever again. (Well okay, sometimes translations are not that bad...)
    The original sentence by the way is "I pinned Pearl like a new hat."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.