KQ1 - Telltale

I loved how AGDI Re-vamped KQ2VGA and KQ3 Redux, so for KQ1 by Telltale, im wondering if you guys could Expand on the Story more please.

I find KQ1VGA too weird in a way, how does Graham know where to find the 3 Treasures when no one tells him where they are, so i made a way to what you can do when you guys make KQ1

The Fairy: Dear Graham, i give you this protective Spell that will aid you in your Quest. Go into the well East of here, then you shall find the Magic Mirror witch is gaurded by a fearsome Dragon.

Part Of my Walkthrough
A Fairy will appear. She will give you a short protective spell, then go [E3X] to the well. Cut the rope with your dagger, then you will get the bucket. Now lower the rope into the well, then climb down. When you get to the end of you're rope, jump in the water and dive. Go down to the left and up, then leave the water. Go left, then you will see a Dragon. Approach him, then he will blow a fire ball towards you. Luckily, the spell is protecting you. Go right, then fill your bucket with water. Go left, then throw the water at him. He will blow smoke everywhere. He's so embarrassed, that he moves a boulder blocking the exit and sulks away. Take the Magic Mirror.

I mean the Fairy just tells him that her spell will protect him, protect him from what.

The Gnome:
Wow Graham, i did not think you were that smart by geussing my name, take these three magic beans, then plant them on a field to the East of here. By climbing the beanstaslk to the top, you shall find the Magic Chest witch is gaurded by a Giant.

Or

You Failed to geuss my name, take this Golden Key to unlock a door where you must follow a winding road that will lead you to the Magic Chest witch is gaurded by a Giant.

Part Of my Walkthrough
You will see a little Gnome. Talk to him, then he will give you three changes to guess his name. Guess it right, then he will give you three magic beans. Go right to another bridge, then cross it carefully. Plant the beans in the flower patch, then a huge beanstalk will grow into the clouds. Save you're game often while climbing the beanstalk. When you enter the clouds, go [E2X] then use the ring on yourself. Go right, then stay here until the Giant goes to sleep. See the Chest he carried, that is King Edward's Magic Chest. Take it, then go right into the cave. Make sure you walk in the right places, or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often.

Or

Go to the cave with a door, then use the key to go through. Climb the winding path, but make sure you walk in the right places or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often. When you reach the top, use the ring on yourself. Go left, then stay here until the Giant goes to sleep. See the Chest he carried, that is King Edward's Magic Chest. Take it, then go right into the cave. Make sure you walk in the right places, or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often.

I mean the Gnome just tells him to figure things out by himself, he does not give him more advice or anything.

Okay, now Graham has two Magic Treasures and no one is around to give him a clue as to where to find the third Magic Treasure or how to get there. Here is my solution.

In the Ginger Bread House when Graham is in the Witch'es bedroom, he should open the drawer to find another note that tells him:

When hanging onto a Condor's feet, thou shall be taken away to a place where a hungry Rat gaurds a door that will lead to the home of the Leprechauns that loves the sound of music. When thou succeed to find thy Treasure, a Mushroom shall be the key to make thy escape through the tiniest of places.

I mean, how does he know about a hungry Rat if there is no way to go back to get some Cheese or when he sees a Leprichaun that will catch him when he does not even has a Violin or a Clover, or when he has the Shield there is no way to get out of the Cave.

What if Graham finds the Mirror First and then he asks where he can find the Next Treasure and we see Flashes of Images that shows us Clues on what to get first and then we sort of prepare ourselves for whats to come. (aka the whole Leprechuan thing)

Theres Allot of Creativity that could be set for KQ1 just look at the Village for KQ2VGA and Extra Locations/Puzzles for KQ3 Redux

Oh and Please Dont do this Father thing when it has Nothing to do with KQ1/KQ2 i still dont get it. :confused:

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I loved how AGDI Re-vamped KQ2VGA and KQ3 Redux, so for KQ1 by Telltale, im wondering if you guys could Expand on the Story more please.

I find KQ1VGA too weird in a way, how does Graham know where to find the 3 Treasures when no one tells him where they are, so i made a way to what you can do when you guys make KQ1

The Fairy: Dear Graham, i give you this protective Spell that will aid you in your Quest. Go into the well East of here, then you shall find the Magic Mirror witch is gaurded by a fearsome Dragon.

Part Of my Walkthrough
    A Fairy will appear. She will give you a short protective spell, then go [E3X] to the well. Cut the rope with your dagger, then you will get the bucket. Now lower the rope into the well, then climb down. When you get to the end of you're rope, jump in the water and dive. Go down to the left and up, then leave the water. Go left, then you will see a Dragon. Approach him, then he will blow a fire ball towards you. Luckily, the spell is protecting you. Go right, then fill your bucket with water. Go left, then throw the water at him. He will blow smoke everywhere. He's so embarrassed, that he moves a boulder blocking the exit and sulks away. Take the Magic Mirror.

I mean the Fairy just tells him that her spell will protect him, protect him from what.

The Gnome:
    Wow Graham, i did not think you were that smart by geussing my name, take these three magic beans, then plant them on a field to the East of here. By climbing the beanstaslk to the top, you shall find the Magic Chest witch is gaurded by a Giant.

Or

You Failed to geuss my name, take this Golden Key to unlock a door where you must follow a winding road that will lead you to the Magic Chest witch is gaurded by a Giant.

Part Of my Walkthrough
    You will see a little Gnome. Talk to him, then he will give you three changes to guess his name. Guess it right, then he will give you three magic beans. Go right to another bridge, then cross it carefully. Plant the beans in the flower patch, then a huge beanstalk will grow into the clouds. Save you're game often while climbing the beanstalk. When you enter the clouds, go [E2X] then use the ring on yourself. Go right, then stay here until the Giant goes to sleep. See the Chest he carried, that is King Edward's Magic Chest. Take it, then go right into the cave. Make sure you walk in the right places, or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often.

Or

Go to the cave with a door, then use the key to go through. Climb the winding path, but make sure you walk in the right places or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often. When you reach the top, use the ring on yourself. Go left, then stay here until the Giant goes to sleep. See the Chest he carried, that is King Edward's Magic Chest. Take it, then go right into the cave. Make sure you walk in the right places, or you will fall to your death. It would be a good idea to save your game often.

I mean the Gnome just tells him to figure things out by himself, he does not give him more advice or anything.

Okay, now Graham has two Magic Treasures and no one is around to give him a clue as to where to find the third Magic Treasure or how to get there. Here is my solution.

In the Ginger Bread House when Graham is in the Witch'es bedroom, he should open the drawer to find another note that tells him:

When hanging onto a Condor's feet, thou shall be taken away to a place where a hungry Rat gaurds a door that will lead to the home of the Leprechauns that loves the sound of music. When thou succeed to find thy Treasure, a Mushroom shall be the key to make thy escape through the tiniest of places.

I mean, how does he know about a hungry Rat if there is no way to go back to get some Cheese or when he sees a Leprichaun that will catch him when he does not even has a Violin or a Clover, or when he has the Shield there is no way to get out of the Cave.

What if Graham finds the Mirror First and then he asks where he can find the Next Treasure and we see Flashes of Images that shows us Clues on what to get first and then we sort of prepare ourselves for whats to come. (aka the whole Leprechuan thing)

Theres Allot of Creativity that could be set for KQ1 just look at the Village for KQ2VGA and Extra Locations/Puzzles for KQ3 Redux

Oh and Please Dont do this Father thing when it has Nothing to do with KQ1/KQ2 i still dont get it. :confused:

I agree with the Father thing. That, the twist where Little Red Riding Hood becomes a hot vampire, and the sharks men being bad guys didn't make any sense to me. I hope TTG doesn't do something like that.

I want to see TTG go at King's Quest much like Dreamworks inserted Shriek into a fairytale world or Stardust.
  • edited February 2011
    Please Dont quote my Whole Post. :p

Why cant i Color my Text. :confused:

I Hate Stardust, why carve out an Animal and take out their organs to see what goes on out there and whats with the Pirate in a Dress and the Snobby Girl that fell out from the sky. :rolleyes:

I kinda like how Red Ridinghood became a Vampire, how else is she suppose to go through Life Allone in the World when her Grandmother was the Only Person to take care of her ;)

I loved the Sharkmen, they were Awsome. :D
  • edited February 2011
    I find KQ1VGA too weird in a way, how does Graham know where to find the 3 Treasures when no one tells him where they are

Well the treasures are lost as you can see/hear in the opening cinematic (that is not playing automatically!). Nobody knows where they are but you have the task to find them. Why is there even a problem here?
  • edited February 2011
    Hints for the locations of the treasures are included in the backstory given in the manual. Always read the manual! :p
  • edited February 2011
    This is why the King's Quest Companion is an essential read for any fan of the series. Peter Spear's novelizations attempt to justify the character motivations behind the Sierra logic. Some of these attempts are more successful than others. :P
  • edited February 2011
    Its not about Companions or Hints or Walkthroughs, its about In-game Storytelling Hints.

Look at the Library in KQ2VGA you had to read books to learn allot about the Land and the People, the same could be for Daventry, go to some small Town and read a Book on how King Edward Lost the Treasures with Clues as to where they are.

King Edward Lost the Magic Mirror through Trickery by a Witch from his Second Wife. - We go to the Gingerbread House and find a Paper in a Drawer that says the Mirror is Hidden in a Cave by a Fearsome Dragon or something.

King Edward Lost the Magic Shield through Trickery by a Lepricaughn, so we learn how to get there and what to use to Protect yourself and how Musically Inspired they are and also we learn that a Mushroom is needed to fit through the Tiniest Hole.

King Edward Lost the Magic Chest through Tricker by a Dwarf and thus we go to Rumpilstiltskin in witch he gives us Beans so we can reach the Heavens.
  • edited February 2011
    Personally I feel these hints are not needed in the first game. It is supposed to be about exploration and the game world is not that big, anyway. The quest itself is the locating and obtaining of the treasures, so we as the players have to do the legwork ourselves.

With the new games there will likely be a lot of hinting and nudging, so I think you need not fear being left directionless. Actually, I dread an excess of the former; I hope there will not be an oppressive amount of railroading and that we are left free to explore much of the time.

Exploration and adventure and Sierra are pretty synonymous to me.
  • edited February 2011
    It hasn't even been confirmed whether Telltale are doing new sequels, spin-offs, or remakes. I very much doubt they're going to do a remake.
  • edited February 2011

I kinda like how Red Ridinghood became a Vampire, how else is she suppose to go through Life Allone in the World when her Grandmother was the Only Person to take care of her ;)

I loved the Sharkmen, they were Awsome. :D

Each their own, but I am sure Possum can make friends in the village or something. The whole Sharkmen part didn't make sense to me.
  • edited February 2011
    What do you mean by "it didn't make sense to me"? Make sense in what universe? It's fantasy. How doesn't it make sense in fantasy? Anything can make sense in fantasy. I can understand not liking the additions but that's a strange choice of words.
  • edited February 2011
    I never did finish the KQII VGA remake. It kind of turned me off in places, starting with the title change from "Romancing the Throne". "Romancing the Stones"? That's not a parody, that's a pluralization!

I don't want to sound too negative, though. For a fan game, it was a very high quality production.
  • edited February 2011
    What do you mean by "it didn't make sense to me"? Make sense in what universe? It's fantasy. How doesn't it make sense in fantasy? Anything can make sense in fantasy. I can understand not liking the additions but that's a strange choice of words.

While it's true that anything can be made to be possible through fantasy, in fantasy fiction it's extremely important that there is a degree of internal logical consistency to allow for suspension of disbelief. Just because the genre is fantasy doesn't mean absolutely anything can happen within a story and make sense. So I can understand to a degree when someone says something added to an existing fantasy setting doesn't make sense.
  • edited February 2011
    True. But what's so nonsensical about the Sharkees? How does that not suspend disbelief anymore than the mermen (who existed in the original game). I just think it's a bit of an exaggerative term to use. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they don't make sense.
  • edited February 2011
    I would like a brand new story but honestly I guess I would be happy to play an expanded KQ1
  • edited February 2011
    True. But what's so nonsensical about the Sharkees? How does that not suspend disbelief anymore than the mermen (who existed in the original game). I just think it's a bit of an exaggerative term to use. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they don't make sense.

To clarify and to add what KuroShiro have said, it was more tone and placement of that particular side story. The placement of them and their battle with the merpeople felt as if it was shoehorned into the remake to me despite that the KQ games are set in a fantasy world; It was too short, didn't add anything to the story, and felt like it didn't fit in with the rest of the story.

The insertion of the Sharkees were too comical for a KQ game, imo. Sure, King's Quest 6 has sillier stuff like the Isle of Wonders, but it was told in-game that the island is bizarre. Part 7 can be compared as comical, but the overall tone of the game was that for kids. KQ2+ had a serious tone, but at times, it felt that there were jokes and puzzles that didn't felt right with the overall tone AGDI had for the game. I guess I was expecting something longer with something more fleshed out like the story behind the catacombs in KQ6.

The tone of the game felt like it was all over the place to me; half of it was serious, parts of it was comical, and other parts were too serious to the point of being comical.
  • edited February 2011
    To me that just means the game has variety. Personally, I think a little variety in a game with side stories that have nothing to do with the plot make the game seem bigger and more universal. The first time I played that section and beat it I thought it was fantastic. To each their own I suppose. I don't believe everything in a game has to be connected with the main plot in some way. What about King's Quest 5? The whole section in the desert with the bandits and the temple had nothing to do with the plot. Nor the whole dark forest area with the witch and the weeping willow's heart. Or in King's Quest 6 with the whole minotaur, princess, and catacombs side story. I'd be more bored if everything in a game had to do with the plot or the the tone of the entire game was exactly the same all the way through. And I never really thought the Sharkees was comical either...
  • edited February 2011

Oh, I had no problem with the Sharkees, I actually liked the additions that AGDI made to their remakes quite a bit. I was just pointing out that consistency is still important in Fantasy.
  • edited February 2011
    I would actually like Telltale to spin the wheel.. And do a game based on the expanded universe. As I've never finished any of the games.

In other words, you can play this, without having to have played the others.
  • edited February 2011
    KuroShiro wrote: »
    Oh, I had no problem with the Sharkees, I actually liked the additions that AGDI made to their remakes quite a bit. I was just pointing out that consistency is still important in Fantasy.

I was moreso directing that question to doom saber who specifically said they "didn't make sense."
  • edited February 2011
    I was moreso directing that question to doom saber who specifically said they "didn't make sense."

Each their own or let's agree to disagree
  • edited March 2011
    What i also find weird is how Graham just finds a Magic Bowl in the middle of the Forest with no explenation as how it got there or from where its from and how is it that Graham just rolls a Boulder to find a Dagger, who tells him these thngs.

How did Graham find one Golden Nut or one Golden Egg when nobody even told him about these things and howcome Nobody else found these things before, those poor Villagers Graham helps could've been Rich beyond their wildest dreams since the guy is a Wood Cutter.
  • edited March 2011
    He found them by EXPLORING.
  • edited March 2011
    Its not about Companions or Hints or Walkthroughs, its about In-game Storytelling Hints.

Look at the Library in KQ2VGA you had to read books to learn allot about the Land and the People, the same could be for Daventry, go to some small Town and read a Book on how King Edward Lost the Treasures with Clues as to where they are.

King Edward Lost the Magic Mirror through Trickery by a Witch from his Second Wife. - We go to the Gingerbread House and find a Paper in a Drawer that says the Mirror is Hidden in a Cave by a Fearsome Dragon or something.

King Edward Lost the Magic Shield through Trickery by a Lepricaughn, so we learn how to get there and what to use to Protect yourself and how Musically Inspired they are and also we learn that a Mushroom is needed to fit through the Tiniest Hole.

King Edward Lost the Magic Chest through Tricker by a Dwarf and thus we go to Rumpilstiltskin in witch he gives us Beans so we can reach the Heavens.

Huh... the it was in my manual King edward and his wife wanted heir and couldn't and a wizard came and said he would give them a way if they gave him the mirror. It didn't work, a famine came and king edward's wife got sick and a leprechaun came with a root to heal her, but he wanted the shield. After he left edwards wife died and meets a lady from another land. She ends up getting romantic with edward, but then at the last minute we see she's a witch and stole the chest. Then edward gives Graham the quest.

It wasn't that helpful but that's how it appeared in my manual. It was an interesting story. I had the Collection with KQ1-6
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah.... I don't get how someone could say the Sharkee's in AGDI's KQII don't make "sense". It's not that hard; Graham goes to an underwater realm - the Mer-people are having problems with the Sharkees and for them to help you, you have to help them. Not a whole lot of non-sensical stuff there.

I mean, I could understand someone saying they didn't LIKE the Sharkee's - as if their design was poor or they didn't care for how they looked... but to say they don't make "sense" is pure poppycock.

Bt
  • edited March 2011
    doom saber already explained what he meant. People are just latching onto the original choice of words. Personally I understood what he meant all along.

Leonard Nimoy has discussed the time he was evaluating whether to agree to appear in Star Trek: Generations. Reading the script, he frequently found himself going, "Why is this scene here? What is its function?"

He was thinking of how the story worked as a whole and whether the scenes had sufficient dramatic motivation. Obviously the question is somewhat different with an adventure game, but it is true that nothing in the original game even hinted at either these mer-creatures or any of the political intrigue we see in the remake.

Obviously the idea was to add depth to the story. But whenever new elements or chunks of story are added, it affects the balance of the whole. In this case I felt the mer-creature plot detracted from the mystery and majesty of Neptune's domain, and the political intrigue plots ended up rewriting many of the characters into something completely different.
  • edited March 2011
    doom saber [
    Obviously the idea was to add depth to the story. But whenever new elements or chunks of story are added, it affects the balance of the whole. In this case I felt the mer-creature plot detracted from the mystery and majesty of Neptune's domain, and the political intrigue plots ended up rewriting many of the characters into something completely different.

See, that's a reason right there. It's not vague like "it doesn't make sense". I just see these brush off answers about things these days, and they suck.

Bt
  • edited March 2011
    Obviously suspension of disbelief is very much required when playing Kings Quest games, but it annoys me a bit when there's 'internal inconsistency', in other words when games don't follow the rules for the universe that earlier games in the series have established.

In both Kings Quest 3 and Kings Quest 5, they had to use various methods to understand animal speech.
    However, in Kings Quest 7, nothing like that is mentioned and they talk to animals like it was nothing. In this case it doesn't bother me all that much though, as I just really dislike that game in general. Even though I know it's an official part of the series; for me personally... I like to think of the Kings Quest series as consisting of Kings Quest 1-6 :p

Also - I very much agree with MusicallyInspired about this most likely won't be any kind of remake.
    I don't know any more than anyone else, obviously, but I'm feeling certain it will not be a remake... judging from their history and all.
  • edited March 2011
    See, that's a reason right there. It's not vague like "it doesn't make sense". I just see these brush off answers about things these days, and they suck.

Bt

I did the best of my abilities in explaining why I didn't like the Sharkees. Cannot believe I am still being questioned for it. All I said that the placement of them threw everything off for me. It is like as if AGDI added them there for small quest without fully explaining them. I guess it feels like how anime companies add fillers in anime series that are based off of manga.
  • edited March 2011
    Armakuni wrote: »
    In both Kings Quest 3 and Kings Quest 5, they had to use various methods to understand animal speech.
    However, in Kings Quest 7, nothing like that is mentioned and they talk to animals like it was nothing.

You can also talk to some animals in KQ1, such as the rat, and of course Cedric talks to you before you take the whitesnake. It's probably supposed to be the whole Narnian thing of talking animals vs. "normal" animals.
  • edited March 2011
    Maybe. But I always figured Cedrik had had some magic spell or something cast on him by the wizard he lives with.
    And regarding Kings Quest 1, that one always felt really simple and not a game that had been put a lot of thought into story-wise.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    Armakuni wrote: »
    However, in Kings Quest 7, nothing like that is mentioned and they talk to animals like it was nothing.
    doggans wrote: »
    It's probably supposed to be the whole Narnian thing of talking animals vs. "normal" animals.

I agree with doggans on this... I think there's a distinction to be drawn in KQVII between the "magical" animals and the regular ones.

The town of Falderal is populated entirely by anthropomorphic animal characters who all speak to each other, and Valanice/Rosella having the ability to communicate with them fits within that world. It's all a bit Alice in Wonderland. Then there are the regular animals that you can't speak to, like Malicia's yappy little dog, or the giant lizard. To me there's not necessarily any internal inconsistency with the animal communication thing.
  • edited March 2011
    doom saber wrote: »
    I did the best of my abilities in explaining why I didn't like the Sharkees. Cannot believe I am still being questioned for it. All I said that the placement of them threw everything off for me. It is like as if AGDI added them there for small quest without fully explaining them. I guess it feels like how anime companies add fillers in anime series that are based off of manga.

That's not the same as saying it "doesn't make sense." Saying "it doesn't make sense" doesn't make sense, especially when compared to your explanation. If it didn't make sense it would be completely nonsensical and badly designed without having the information you need explained to you before you go on the quest, which it was. If it didn't make sense none of the characters would have fit in with the King's Quest fantasy universe, which they do. It is fantasy and could very well be in the King's Quest universe along with unicorns, witches, goblins, giants, trolls, genies, and fairies.

You may not like it and that's great. Nobody's calling you out for that. That's your opinion. But it does make sense. Just because it's heavily fleshed out and embellished doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. It's a very well thought out, planned, designed, and presented sequence. The simple fact that it basically has nothing to do with the main story doesn't mean in any way that it doesn't make sense. It just means that (for you personally) it doesn't work in the context of the game. Use correct terminology. Saying it doesn't make sense is insulting to the artists and writers who put it all together (of which I was not a member of, to throw that out there), and they did a very good job of it.
  • edited March 2011
    Brandon, you are quoting only part of what doom saber said (almost a month ago, at that). His original phrase was: "The whole Sharkmen part didn't make sense to me." The last two words make it clear this is a personal opinion. And to me, the original phrase is as acceptably phrased as your "that (for you personally) it doesn't work in the context of the game." Those are synonymous phrases, given that both expressions are idiomatic and very much open to interpretation.

One could as easily seize on your word choice, insist on a limited and literal interpretation of the words, and say that this is incorrect as clearly the game does not crash and the scripting makes everything mesh logistically - so in that sense the sequence does "work" in the context of the game.

Saying that something didn't make sense is not incorrect terminology since "make sense" is not precisely definable in the first place. doom saber said it didn't make sense to him, without qualifying this statement (in that post) with the particular viewpoint from which he felt it made no sense. What makes your response unfair is that it is based on your own limited - narrowly defined, I mean - interpretation of the phrase "make sense" - an interpretation that others do not and are not obliged to share.

I never saw any slight towards the execution, design etc. of that part of the game in this comment. Anyway, it :p makes no sense to me to keep bringing this up. At least, it does not work for me. But no slight is intended to anyone regarding the work and effort that went into it. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    doom saber wrote: »

what I couldn't understand in the original kq2 is neptune lost his trident, and it's just lying there on the beach for you to pick up and give back to him. To me that a pretty simple puzzle. AGDI fleshed it out, added the reason why neptune lost his trident and made it more challenging to get it and return it. Everyone has thier own opinions so I'll leave it at that.
  • edited March 2011
    Can't we just shake hands and agree that we're all snobs and get on with it?
  • edited March 2011
    ITT - I'm not sure exactly what happened here, it never really made a whole lot of sense to me at any point.
  • edited March 2011
    I can't believe we are still on this argument. Can we let it die already? Does it really matter if I don't like the Sharkees and thought their functionality in the game serves no purpose to the overall story in the game? I felt it was unnecessary to add them since they are used for one or two puzzles that can be solved rather quickly. I guess AGDI wanted the trident puzzle harder and in some ways, add more story to it, but I honestly felt the way they did it was over-the-top.

Honestly, I didn't intend to have my opinion on the matter to cause some sort of debate like it already has. If you guys like the Sharkees in the game, fine. I don't. Sorry if my opinion isn't the same as yours.
  • edited March 2011
    Lambonius wrote: »
    Can't we just shake hands and agree that we're all snobs and get on with it?

I agree. I gotten over it posts ago, but came back since ppl are still talking about it. Guess I have to get on it with it again.
  • edited March 2011
    techie775 wrote: »
    what I couldn't understand in the original kq2 is neptune lost his trident, and it's just lying there on the beach for you to pick up and give back to him. To me that a pretty simple puzzle. AGDI fleshed it out, added the reason why neptune lost his trident and made it more challenging to get it and return it. Everyone has thier own opinions so I'll leave it at that.

True. I didn't like the way AGDI fleshed it out with an necessary side-quest. I understand they wanted the puzzle to be harder and make more sense, but adding a race of shark men with additional puzzles that aren't hard to solve, to me, is so out there. I will leave it at that as well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.