Arrrgg u'll be plunder me saveing's with all ya games...

Well i've bought all the games there is to buy on this web-site so i probebly know all the punch-line's & jokes in the game allready...
So I think "ttg inc." should gimmie this game for free as a "thanks for throwing your money at us gift" (I wish... lmao) ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :guybrush:

Comments

• edited February 2011
    The price of 5 bucks is almost as good as the game being free, actually.

No, I'm not paying it for you either.
  • edited February 2011
    Jokers gotta joke
  • edited February 2011
    Considering only 2 people actually are from a telltale game, you probably wouldnt know the punchline anyway.
  • edited February 2011
    Heavy and Tycho have games on Steam. Maybe if you buy every game on Steam, (including preorders) you will get Poker Night for free.
  • edited February 2011
    Buy everything else, and spend five dollars extra, and you get Poker Night Free.
  • edited February 2011
    Bunnyman wrote: »
    Heavy and Tycho have games on Steam. Maybe if you buy every game on Steam, (including preorders) you will get Poker Night for free.

As an anectode, I LOVE Tycho's other two games on Steam. I played them much more than Poker Night.

And I actually paid less for those games compared to what I paid for Poker Night...
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    As an anectode, I LOVE Tycho's other two games on Steam. I played them much more than Poker Night.

And I actually paid less for those games compared to what I paid for Poker Night...
    You just reminded me that I have those games. :) I picked them up when they were on sale and completely forgot about them. I'll try them out now. :cool:
  • edited March 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »
    You just reminded me that I have those games. :) I picked them up when they were on sale and completely forgot about them. I'll try them out now. :cool:

Just a heads up, the story of the games isn't concluded in the games but is continued on the website in text.
  • edited March 2011
    Jennifer wrote: »

Best discount ever that was, really. Play them. They're great!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.